20 league goals??

dont_do_it_doug.

Can JPA grap the elusive 20?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Can JPA grap the elusive 20?

• Yes
    • No

Well, he's done it again. The Columbians incredible scoring record continues, he's now up to 18 goals, 11 of those in the Prem.

10 in his last 12 outings point to a very strong end to the season for him and Villa, but with only 13 left to play do you think it will be a step too far for Juan Pablo? Or can he forever etch his memory into the Villa record books and break the 20 league goal barrier???

Ive voted an emphatic yes by the way :wink:

Can he ? Yes

Will he ? Probably not. He needs 9 in 13 to do that and has got 11 in 25 so far. He needs to nearly double his strike rate. I'll settle for 15 and winning my bet cheers :)

Can he ? Yes

Will he ? Probably not. He needs 9 in 13 to do that and has got 11 in 25 so far. He needs to nearly double his strike rate. I'll settle for 15 and winning my bet cheers :)

11 in 23 - he missed two games, Leicester (A) and one other.

18 in 30 in all comps mid you :lol:

Guest RantinRob

I find it annoying that JPA is near the top of the goal chart, then other teams sign lower league players and their goals are all counted in the top flight...........Stead and Defoe should start from zero

I dont think he'll get 20 League goals. If he does, it would be a remarkable achievement for him and the club. Sadly, I think our good run has come too late for him.

If he does, who's volunteering to write to Mr G Taylor Esq?

If he does, who's volunteering to write to Mr G Taylor Esq?

I volunteer......................Malcolm Everall :lol:

Thanks but he's a nice man and for what he did during his first time he deserves our respect.

I'd choose a semi prominent editor of a B6 fan magazine who although he now denies it once reckoned that JPA couldn't be any good because no one came in to buy him in the summer :lol:

Mind you he wasn't on his own I'm sure Ryu has a database of all those who criticided Angel maybe he should choose

Nah, doesn't matter. Whats important is that Juan Pablo has found his form again, and is playing at the level he was at River three years ago.

I think that the addition of Nol will be crucial to JPA finishing off this season on this high.

To be honest, I could care less if he scores 20 League goals at this point, I'd of taken 18 all comps at the start of the season! All I care is that Villa keep winning, and JPA make important contributions be it through assists, holding up the ball, scoring, or just being a leader. My favorite part of his goal against Fulham was the way he reacted to his teammates, sorta telling them "this ain't over, get back over there cause we are gonna be celebrating again in a few minutes when we take the lead." Thats confidence and leadership, and considering all he's gone through, I am so proud JPA can provide that as well as goals to the club.

I think some people are getting confused with 20 goals (all comps) and 20 league goals!

The poll refers to league goals only...in which case Angel has 11 so far. I doubt that Angel will score 9 goals against Small Heath next week, MJKANE :lol: and it's a stretch to say he will do it in the next 13 games...he'll come close though. 15 and I'll be more than pleased.