SKY TV and Broadband 50% off for 12 months!

olboydave

As the title says, I have a couple of codes available which will give new SKY customers 50% off any TV and broadband package for a whole year!

The deal can be cancelled at the end of the 12 months if you want or just renewed again.

To give you an idea of the costs:

Full SKY + HD everything movies, sports etc with Unlimited Broadband and Sky Talk would be £47.

The TV alone with Sports and Movies and HD would be £31.62, without HD £25.50.

Cracking deal. Valid until June 22nd. I have 2 available at £40 each.

Any questions or queries then PM me.

UTV

I was supposed t get Sky's entertainment package (everything but the sport and movies), broadband and telephone for £32/month when I moved house in November last year. I was promised I would get 5-8MB download speeds.

Firstly, they told me the broadband was not available at my local exchange, so it was going to cost and extra £10/month - after I had agreed to the package.

Then, the 5-8MB speed actually came in at around 1MB. Sometimes it runs at 2MB, but most of the time it hovers around 1MB.

To get an engineer to come out to look at my broadband could incur a £170 bill - almost the same as the entire broadband and phone contract for 12 months.

I will not be renewing my broadband contract.

Also, the old man has abandoned Sky broadband for the slow speeds. He was getting 1MB in Tamworth. He switched to another provider and got a minimum of 8MB instantly.

I boguth one of these last year, (I think it was off you olboydave) and can confirm it worked 100%

Nothing dodgy about it, it's just a friends and family code.

So I'm currently enjoying Sky TV with sports, plus internet and phone for about £52 a month (it's a bit more than Dave's price because ESPN is extra)

So yeah, i can confirm it's worth it.

Although, one small negative, if you try and go through Quidco using the deal they won't honour the cashback. But you're saving more than their cashback anyway so it's still worth it.

Stevo, come September give me a shout and we should be able to get it renewed. If not, SKY have been sending out emails over the last couple months offering existing customers 75% off for 12 months! So you could maybe wait for that! Either way, get in touch mate.

any chance I could jump on the existing customer 75% off for 12 months?

my sky bill comes in at about £80 and that with only sky sports 1 and none of the movie channels

Ring Sky and speak to cancellations, give them a sob story about how times are tough etc... and you should get at the very least 25% discount for twelve months. This is of course providing you are no longer under contract with them.

I haven't paid full price for sky for about 5 years using this method :D

my sky bill comes in at about £80 and that with only sky sports 1 and none of the movie channels

How long do you have left on the contract? You could either ring them and try as had been suggested or quit the contract and then hope they send you an email with the offer!

Or you could try and sign up again with an offer like this one under another name within the property?

£80!! Is that phone and broadband too?

How long do you have left on the contract? You could either ring them and try as had been suggested or quit the contract and then hope they send you an email with the offer!

Or you could try and sign up again with an offer like this one under another name within the property?

£80!! Is that phone and broadband too?

Yeah everything I have is

landline

20 meg broadband (or something like that)

sky+ (even though I can only record 1 channel at a time)

all of the entertainment packages (think there are 5 of them and they are £1 each)

sky sports 1 (costs £8 a month I think)

box nation (£10 a month I know this isnt really part of sky but I still watch it on my sky box so I'm including it)

HD (got a deal on it for about £4 a month for 12 months)

I've found it alright to be fair. Slightly slower than when I had Virgin, but fine apart from that. Customer service is better too (in my experience)

one thing I cant knock them for is that I get 17mb internet speed (I think thats correct) where as me mom and dad live just a 5 minutes drive away from me and only get 7mb

apparently I'm just in a really good area for it

Â