Decent days out

Eddington

To cut a long story short I'm leaving for the army in September and I'm looking to pack as many decent days out as possible in the Summer with my mates. Would love any suggestions on places to go for a really nice day out in the sun or some decent pubs. Anything around the midlands and near the coast would be perfec'!

Thanks guys!

star city, register on their website and get crazy golf (which is brilliant at SC) indoor rock climbing and laser quest for £15

not sure how long you get climbing / laser quest but that a bargain IMO

Yeah, I went there a couple years back and we registered. Too good an offer to turn down. Brilliant fun.

Wheels karting, near the sha ground. It's a lot of fun. Did a stag do there.

Haven't be there, I'll be sure to have a look. Cheers buddy!

Have you been to Warwick Castle? Thats a really good day out.

Agree with Wheels karting, I went last year and it was great fun (make sure they have the long straight active, carnage going into the hairpin at the bottom)

Wheels karting, near the sha ground. It's a lot of fun. Did a stag do there.

I'll back this up, they have the super karts or some shizzle like that which can hit up to 80mph if you are a super kart driver or some shizzle like that

any way it was a few years ago that I went and we were all in the fastest karts it was a real good laugh and you get a fair few hours, pretty expensive though I think

star city, register on their website and get crazy golf (which is brilliant at SC) indoor rock climbing and laser quest for £15

not sure how long you get climbing / laser quest but that a bargain IMO

That sounds fantastic. So you can do all 3 in one day??

Â