Jan transfer window - rumours, speculation & suggestions

OnePablo

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just because someone plays/has played in Scotland, it doesn't mean they're shit.

it does not mean they are shit i agree. he may be half decent..... however.....

can he hold his own in a faster pace game than Scotland? has he got the strength to hold up the ball? and how will he handle the pressure when the fans start to get on his back if he is not performing well?

Could we please sign Barton!! I mean at 5.5 mill he is a steal - just look at Pearce face when he trys to say none of his players are for sale, he is scared that he might loose Barton and Distin!! And hopefully to us! Has MON not esepcially said that he wanted to give McCann a helping hand?

At £5.5m we get permission to speak to him, but with him being a bit of a hero in ManCity and to him we are no bigger than them and them being higher in the league I don't think he'd want to come. The only way we'd get him is if Man City told him they wanted the money - and I don't think they're about to do that.

i met his uncle on holiday in egypt this year (well he told me he was) so i had no reason to disbelieve him, and he said hed never be able to set foot back on merseyside cos hed get ripped to shreds, cos his family are all rotten to the core and real lowlifes of liverpool...........

plus wasnt it the evertonians who were verbally abusing him and he bared them his arse?????

no way will he go to a merseyside club...............

Id be very dissapointed if Barton went to Everton and we didnt at least talk to him . He's a definate upgrade over Mcann and anyone who went to the Man City game earlier in the season will tell you how he ran the midfield .

Him , Barry and Petrov is the sort of midfield than could have us challenging for top 6 .

i met his uncle on holiday in egypt this year (well he told me he was) so i had no reason to disbelieve him, and he said hed never be able to set foot back on merseyside cos hed get ripped to shreds, cos his family are all rotten to the core and real lowlifes of liverpool...........

His uncle obviously doesen't think much of himself then.

plus wasnt it the evertonians who were verbally abusing him and he bared them his arse?????

Hang on, his uncle admitted to you that Barton's family (ie. him and HIS family) are all rotten to the core and real lowlifes of Liverpool??

Why the hell would he tell you that?

Hang on, his uncle admitted to you that Barton's family (ie. him and HIS family) are all rotten to the core and real lowlifes of Liverpool??

Why the hell would he tell you that?

cos he was a p*ssed up gobby scouser who was lording the fact he was a barton, and had great pleasure in telling everyone near him who he was and who his nephew was.......... he loved it !!

who gives a Shit about his family

Barton is the clsoest thing to Roy Keane in the English game today and would be a huge signing for us

be criminal if he went to a lesser team than us

Well I've seen Joey Barton in Liverpool town centre enough times. There's a guitar shop that he always goes to. So he can't be that scared of coming here because I've seen him many times.

He'll go to Everton, he's a scouser. Get over it, he won't come to Villa. Why would he? As a City player, he has just seen his team beat us every season, it's their easiest game of the season.