Jan transfer window - rumours, speculation & suggestions

OnePablo

I can see you are grasping, once again i might add, because that doesnt relate to what i just said. I think Villa should spend this window, and i early knew that if we went on pushing the time, we might very well end up with nothing. So far im completely right, so your arguements fall to nothing.

Ive said we need backup plans if our pri targets is a failure, but we havent signed backups or the big shots so far. Its nothing wrong with feeling a club of our stature should keep plan a, b or c, but its a high disappointment when we once again fail to show ambition and get plan a. Nothing more then a personal opinion, but apparantly you see every opinion, no matter how objective, as a moan. Funny thing.

There are 16 days left in the transfer window

According to reports we are still in the hunt for both SWP and Young who are both plan a targets yet you continue to moan

We've been linked with plan b and c targets but you continue to moan.

You kicked up such a major fuss 5 days into the transfer window and still no major signing in the whole of europe has happened yet with a 30 year old fulham winger moving for 5 million to a club in the bottom 3 being the biggest signing in this country.

Like i said you love nothing more than a moan and your a glass is half empty kind of guy.

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can see you are grasping, once again i might add, because that doesnt relate to what i just said. I think Villa should spend this window, and i early knew that if we went on pushing the time, we might very well end up with nothing. So far im completely right, so your arguements fall to nothing.

Ive said we need backup plans if our pri targets is a failure, but we havent signed backups or the big shots so far. Its nothing wrong with feeling a club of our stature should keep plan a, b or c, but its a high disappointment when we once again fail to show ambition and get plan a. Nothing more then a personal opinion, but apparantly you see every opinion, no matter how objective, as a moan. Funny thing.

According to reports we are still in the hunt for both SWP and Young who are both plan a targets yet you continue to moan

You kicked up such a major fuss 5 days into the transfer window and still no major signing in the whole of europe has happened yet with a 30 year old fulham winger moving for 5 million to a club in the bottom 3 being the biggest signing in this country.

Like i said you love nothing more than a moan and your a glass is half empty kind of guy.

I really doubt we will sign anyone of good quality

Just out of curiosity how do you know that plan A is dropped and that there aren’t any plan b c d..... Would you as a manager not try until the very end to get your plan A in place or would you after 15 days say ok no for plan B?

All I hear is MON saying we want quality!, well get it then.

Christ, why didn't I think of that?

This management stuff is simple really...

hahaha

Quick someone PM the general to let him know, MON obviously hasn't got a clue.

HAHAHAHAH - no

not being funny but...MON has had until the start of the season to sort out his Transfer window targets.....we are slipping down the table like nobody's busines...signing someone on deadline day doesnt help us now..why wasnt no-one signed from day one??..and dont Bardlsey...a 19 yr old loan signing..doesnt count

not being funny but...MON has had until the start of the season to sort out his Transfer window targets.....we are slipping down the table like nobody's busines...signing someone on deadline day doesnt help us now..why wasnt no-one signed from day one??..and dont Bardlsey...a 19 yr old loan signing..doesnt count
I agree. worst run in 20 years tut tut

Some of us judge on actions aswell as talk :)

I really am struggling to understand the lets go and buy someone, anyone attitude.

We need quality and if we have to wait till the summer then so be it, we are not going to get relegated so stop panicking

first and foremost we need signings to field a full squad :?

Some of us judge on actions aswell as talk

Some of us are sensible enough to realise how things work and that we are half way through the transfer window and moaning about pretty much everything related to the team and the manager at least 5 times a day is pretty much pointless. :D

Half way through the transfer window, you think it's terrible and continue to moan

I'm happy to wait and see what they can do and i'm confident a couple of players will be brought in

Like i said glass half empty

That's pretty much my sentiment too V111A. But some are more concerned with the money than the effect on the squad and on performances on the pitch.

Luke Moore, youre a topman - exactly what I was gonna say - im sick of hearing the continual moaning about were not doing this, this and this !! but WHO IS???? yeah, west ham - theyve signed an ageing inconsistent has been, that is the major transfer of this window - it hasnt even started yet. Martin O'Neill is shrewd, very shrewd and he knows exactly what he is doing - so everyone stop moaning and let them do what they are going to do !!!

That's pretty much my sentiment too V111A. But some are more concerned with the money than the effect on the squad and on performances on the pitch.

People dont realise that if O'Neill really wants a player he'll be back to the hilt , end of story

Ah but there is the difference LM. You wont ask questions until its to late. Thats something you learn with life.

Are you saying that your moaning on villa talk is going to lead to the transfers of players coming to villa?

You must think very highly of yourself

Luke Moore lets hope you don't have egg on your face

I couldn't care less

We won't get relegated and i'm happy to wait untill it easier to sign quality players in the summer before i hit the anti depressants like some others.