A little help if you may...

wiggyrichard

Another thing to consider mate, time of day, because of the weather you'll probably get the option of late morning or early evening wedding. We went early evening so that it would flow better into the evening's partying.

You're marrying a woman (presumably) get her to choose it.... thats what they're for.

My wedding planning consisted of:

eat the sample meal for the caterer.

Taste wine.

Select and taste drinks for the bar.

Turn up on the day.

Another thing to consider mate, time of day, because of the weather you'll probably get the option of late morning or early evening wedding. We went early evening so that it would flow better into the evening's partying.

We've asked for around 3 or 4pm mate.

I wouldn't go option a)

How come mate?

seems a tad OTT, remember, it'll be hot and you'll probably be nervous. You don't want to be sweating buckets. Another pro tip, keep your hands cool (cold beer glass works) I had my hands in my pockets getting suitably swollen cos of the heat, had a hell of a job getting the wedding ring on :D

EDIT: (lose the beer glass before the ceremony, doesn't really set a great example)

isn't the idea of getting married on a beach to do something less traditional ?

therefore surely shorts and T-shirt is fine

or possibly causal trousers and a short sleeve shirt if you really want to make it an overdressed occasion

Â