TGIF - Thank God It's Friday

trekka

Evenin' all,

It's the weekend! I hope everyone is swell. It has been a long time since I've posted one of these :)

What are your plans?

Well I have no plans as such. I've had no internet all week due to a VM balls-up so tonight I'm catching up with a few things. I've also started on a large bottle of vodka (mixed with cheap 34p cans of "energy" drink): I think it's going well!

I'm going to attempt to make a huge pie tomorrow. Seems easy does it not? Well I have no proper casserole dish (or anything oven-proof for that matter) here in London so I'm going to improvise. I figure, if I can cook the insides separately (namely meat and a bit of veg), make some mash before "toasting" it under a grill for a while, I can sort of make it look like a pie without actually being a pie - genius!

Oh, and you may recall that I was a tad stressed about a guest I've had staying here for a while (her boyfriend was in hospital having chemo): good news! He was released at the start of Jan, his white cell count is up and they're both doing well back in Cardiff. Fingers crossed.

Glad your friends okay trekka! :thumb:

My plans are going out for a mates b'day meal tonight in romsley, another mates b'day meal at la plancha in moseley tomorrow then watching whatever footie is on tv on sunday.

Tonight I'm burning some stuff that's just been sat around my room for ages - mostly old letters and bills, a load of old school/6th form stuff, and some magazines.

Tomorrow I've got work for some pitiful length of time, after which I might bother with listening out for the match.

Sunday - **** knows. Might have work.

If I'm not working Sunday I may give the lads a heads up and see if we want to do something, preferably including beer and going out.

If not... I'll just potter about at home.

Glad your friends okay trekka! :thumb:

My plans are going out for a mates b'day meal tonight in romsley, another mates b'day meal at la plancha in moseley tomorrow then watching whatever footie is on tv on sunday.

Cheers, not out of the woods yet but things are looking better. I had a really touching letter left me too which got me welled up...needless to say, I'm over the moon that he's progressing.

(half way through this bottle of vodka...it's only half 6!)

child 1 is nearly free of Chicken Pox

sadly child 2 has come out in a few spots this evening so it could be a weekend of staying indoors

I've still never caught it so I'm not sure if I'm immune or if I can still be infecting people so best I keep away to be on the safe side

Â