Good PS3 Deals

Demitri_C

the hmv deal didnt really appeal to me really, as not really a fan of uncharted and have faster on my hard-drive anyway

i went game and they gave me the 320gb with fifa and ferrai challenge for £210 which isnt a bad deal i dont think

• 2 months later...

I work there - they'll honour it. Our store sold 3 at this price to a bloke earlier in the week, apparently

It's likely there will be next to no stock though. It appears to be only on a specific SKU, seemingly the solus 320gb PS3 and theres not much stock of that flying around.

I work there - they'll honour it. Our store sold 3 at this price to a bloke earlier in the week, apparently

It's likely there will be next to no stock though. It appears to be only on a specific SKU, seemingly the solus 320gb PS3 and theres not much stock of that flying around.

double shit. I always miss out on stuff like this. no doubt mates of mine will have bought a few without needing the ****.

Can't hurt having a look if you've got a Gamestation nearby.

Theres a big sale on hardware atm which means a preowned 320gb is now £150... people often trade in brand new ones, get given them with phone contracts. You can often get a new console for preowned money if you ask the sales assistant if anyones traded in a phone contract sealed PS3.

Can't hurt having a look if you've got a Gamestation nearby.

Theres a big sale on hardware atm which means a preowned 320gb is now £150... people often trade in brand new ones, get given them with phone contracts. You can often get a new console for preowned money if you ask the sales assistant if anyones traded in a phone contract sealed PS3.

at work til 5. might see if i can make it down. typically i was off this morning so could have had a look. thanks mate.

When prices like that happen its usually to move on stock. They've done it before - a Michael Jackson Experience bundle had the price slashed to get shot of them, same thing as this basically. I'd assume it's the same here, they want to move on some stock so tank the price on a specific SKU to get them shifted.

Unlikely that there'll be more stock if thats the case - the aim would be to get them moved for other stock to come in it's place.

Â