Away pubs at Spurs

roonst83

Anyone got any plans to hit a boozer for Spurs away? If so where's the best place to go for beers and a sing song?

When I was at QPR away, I bumped into Nigel Kennedy in the Walkabout full of Villa fans, I said hello to him, to which he replied with "Alright Kid, ready to rumble?" - Legend. I'm sure he'll be there at Spurs.

which stations are people's trains into? im at st pancras....absolutely no idea where that is!

st pancras is right next to king's cross (they're practically the same station and are referred to as one) and 5-10 minutes' walk from euston.

i arrive into st pancras at 18:19 and from memory after having looked the other week, i'm then either going tube from king's cross to liverpool street then overground train to white hart lane. or getting a tube from king's cross to seven sisters and walking about 20-30 minutes to the ground. probably do the former.

at least there's no shops on the walk down tottenham high road any more, where hooded youth can hang around outside of.

edit for what i posted: actually getting the tube to seven sisters, then the train to white hart lane. quicker and easier to do that than liverpool street. zone 1-3 travelcard, £5.30 with a 18-25 railcard.

Yeah, the walk from 7 Sisters to WHL is like walking through Nechelles after a direct scud attack

that is a massive understatement :lol:

the irish centre by white hart lane train station isnt bad for a drink.

I once had a beer in the corner pin pub right by the ground, it is supposed to be home fans only it was hilarious. The pub is really tiny and they were playing chaz n dave songs really loudly, never seen anything so ridiculous in all my life!!!!

Think a few people going the irish centre, is it far from the station? Think me and the people im with will go there.

Its just round the corner from the station. not far at all

Â