Final Fantasy

hogso

Getting...

Spoiler

Yuffie

.. in the OG was hard unless you knew the steps to take.. took me ages to decide the dialogue option at the end Chapter 7 because of this!

4 hours ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

Getting...

Hide contents

Yuffie

.. in the OG was hard unless you knew the steps to take.. took me ages to decide the dialogue option at the end Chapter 7 because of this!

I have no idea what happens if you do that 'wrong' in Rebirth actually

34 minutes ago, hogso said:

I have no idea what happens if you do that 'wrong' in Rebirth actually

Nothing apparently. Dialogue difference but same outcome.

Spoiler

I'm so close to the Saucer I can smell it. Just some quests to mop up in Corel before heading out.

The fact that they're 'helping' the clones continue their journey is making me giggle.

42 minutes ago, hogso said:

Started my Hard mode playthrough. Good lord. 

I can only imagine. I've had some tough fights on normal. The sheer amount of materia is upsetting me (at least it levels up on characters you're not using in battle)

I found the hard mode on Remake a good challenge, but still fun (for my skill level). 

This hard mode is going to take a lot of practice, and a lot of material set up. 

Oh Man, mid way through chapter 17 in remake. The end is in sight, but I have kids and these 2am sessions which start as 'i'll just do the next bit' are killing me. Do I try and get by for a full week of 4 hrs sleep a night, or take a break? Aaarrrggghhh but there's Sephiroth. God damn.  

I think my final session finished after 3am, I just had to finish it! 

Trying to clear up hard mode mini games at the moment. This plat is no joke. 

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, hogso said:

I think my final session finished after 3am, I just had to finish it! 

Trying to clear up hard mode mini games at the moment. This plat is no joke. 

Luckily I'm not bothered about platinums. I'm gonna jump straight into rebirth when I finish this. Just got to the Rufus fight, but had to sleep. 

Plus I read that very little copies over from the remake save, so I have no incentive to revisit chapters etc.

Edited by HKP90

Remake Done. 

Oh man, epic. Scaresly have I seen anything remade with such obvious love for the original source. And the fact that the original was my favourite game ever growing up makes it doubly fantastic. 

Can't wait to start rebirth.

Â