Republic of Ireland

Voinjama

no it was in paper on sunday and on radio on monday but said he a major outsider and only Hector Cuper was spoken to so far.

Im sure his Rangers connections will mean he wont get the job :)

You can't blame him for putting his name forward. He's out of work and wants back in. I'd just expect the FAI to say 'don't call us, we'll call you...'.

He did ok. Just ok. As well as can be expected against that opposition. It was his deflection for their first goal too so I suppose he has now at least literally put a foot wrong this season :-P

He did ok. Just ok. As well as can be expected against that opposition. It was his deflection for their first goal too so I suppose he has now at least literally put a foot wrong this season :-P

I thought he did well. There was nothing he coulda done about the deflection so that doesn't count against him, and he was very solid for the rest of the night.

McLeish is more suited to international football but won't be a great move following Trap as it would be more of the same of grinding out results.

McLeish is more suited to working in B&Q or Homebase, I could see him giving advice on polly filler or that tiles to get for your bathroom more than I can see him being suited to international football management.

Doyler made his name in the LoI on the wing but that was years ago now and being the target man is his game these days. McGeady or McClean should be on instead of him and or/Stokes. Noel King is quite the contrarian in his team selection.

Â