The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

It's just amazing how far we have fallen in such a short space of time. I seem to remember other teams using us as an example of how a club should be run and a great number of them were envious of our style of play.

I don't know when it happened but to be honest it was long before McLeish that the wheels came off. The failure to get Champions League, The departure of MON, Faulkner arriving at the club (hate the ****), Houllier's style not working with our players and his subsequent departure, The struggles of last season.

For me McLeish is just a bi-product of the hopeless situation we find ourselves in. Don't get me wrong I want him out 100% but lets all admit that the problems run much, much deeper than him.

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's just amazing how far we have fallen in such a short space of time. I seem to remember other teams using us as an example of how a club should be run and a great number of them were envious of our style of play.

I don't know when it happened but to be honest it was long before McLeish that the wheels came off. The failure to get Champions League, The departure of MON, Faulkner arriving at the club (hate the ****), Houllier's style not working with our players and his subsequent departure, The struggles of last season.

For me McLeish is just a bi-product of the hopeless situation we find ourselves in. Don't get me wrong I want him out 100% but lets all admit that the problems run much, much deeper than him.

McLeish is not a 'bi-product' his appointment was just another poor decision in a line of poor decision making by the people who make decisions.

The next thing we will be hearing from McLeish is we have a injury crisis, thinking this will bide him a little more time our club. I bet he has already used it in a club meeting with fookner.

If I hear him say we are struggling for goals because Bent is out, I will not be responsible for my actions.

Had a beer with my spurs and man united mates today and they all said we are better off spending our transfer budget on sacking McLiesh.

It's got to the point now were it's even more ridiculous then it was last June.

He needs to go. Randy needs to realise that with a better coach on similar or less wages would have us higher up the table.

Fans revolt is now the only option and I'm all for it.

If he is here next season we will go down. End of. Good night Vienna.

While I don't deny that some players clearly aren't happy, I don't think these injuries are fakes.

Whats wrong with Zog then ? & now Stan has "flu"

It smells wrong

N'Zogbia is having an operation, and Petrov is ill. Don't know if you'd noticed but people get ill from time to time.

As I said, I have no doubt that a lot of the players are unhappy with the management but I don't think there's some injury conspiracy.

While I don't deny that some players clearly aren't happy, I don't think these injuries are fakes.

Whats wrong with Zog then ? & now Stan has "flu"

It smells wrong

We are sailing on troubled waters and it does appear that certain players do not want to play for McLeish.

At the start of the season, Gabby was full of confidence, playing well and scoring goals. Now he is a shadow of his former self.

You can see the energy/enthusiasm/effort draining out of the players in each and every game.

I pray that we don't end up in a relegation dogfight as I would seriously question whether our team have the fight and desire to make a go of it.

You could see that SHA were heading for the drop, even though they were 6 points clear with 5-6 games to go. They completely bottled it.

It says a lot about our manager that he was outwitted by both McCarthy and Martinez during last season's relegation run-in.

Yep and we've got a lot of players running down contracts who simply don't give a f**k about the club

It's a bad recipe

At least last season we had ash and DJ both playing for a move and bent doing what he does

Yep and we've got a lot of players running down contracts who simply don't give a f**k about the club

It's a bad recipe

At least last season we had ash and DJ both playing for a move and bent doing what he does

I really can't see Darren Bent being here next season. Strikers feed off confidence and the only way they get that confidence is by good service and creativity.

That is why Bent has missed chances that he normally takes. The chances are few and far between so there is added pressure for him to take them when they do come.

Bent has been turned into Cameron Jerome.

Â