GTA 5

Genie

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

I was getting proper tetchy when you were firing flares at the helicopter at the end :) 

If we'd have died then I'd have gone to bed :D 

Can you imagine if a flare took down a chopper? :lol:  

They're harmless to anything that's not flesh in GTA :) 

44 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

Can you imagine if a flare took down a chopper? :lol:  

They're harmless to anything that's not flesh in GTA :) 

I knew they wouldn't take down the chopper, but I thought they could set me or jono alight inside which they definitely can do :) 

21 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

I was tired and still meh from my shitty week :P

I get a free pass for moodiness :D

What you need to remember is, we've already done this multiple times, we need to vent our frustration of our shitty lives :lol: 

We'll be better when @Stevo985 stops pretending he's got a life. 

Had a look at a Smugglers Run video.

You need SO much money for some of this stuff. For smugglers Run you need a hanger and planes and stuff.

The Hangers start at about $2 million and the planes are similar.

We still need to find some proper stunt races. There are races that use rocket powered cars and cars that can jump and have parachutes. There's also a micro machines mode where you have to use a top down view.

11 minutes ago, villarule123 said:

Can we get on this early tonight? 

Can't guarantee anything.  Wife **** off at 9.10 last night, unlikely to do so again so early tonight. 

That said, if she wants to watch something on netflix or whatever and doesn't want to do it with me (vamp diaries :lol:) then she'll do it. 

Also, if that's what it takes to get the smugglers stuff.. should we start looking for ways to make quick monies?  

It only needs 1 of us to start that doesn't it? 

Edited by lapal_fan

1 hour ago, lapal_fan said:

Can't guarantee anything.  Wife **** off at 9.10 last night, unlikely to do so again so early tonight. 

That said, if she wants to watch something on netflix or whatever and doesn't want to do it with me (vamp diaries :lol:) then she'll do it. 

Also, if that's what it takes to get the smugglers stuff.. should we start looking for ways to make quick monies?  

It only needs 1 of us to start that doesn't it? 

Depends if it's worth it. I must admit I got bored of the video I was watching before they actually started doing the game mode. They were just **** around with the new planes.

I wouldn't want to make all that money and spend it on something that ended up being crap. 

Â