Football Manager 2012

AndyClarke

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find that happens if you click on something a few times when waiting for it to happen. If just press once and leave and wait it's fine.

I clicked £2.5m to make a bid for one crash and clicked my tactic for the other, only one click needed.

Unfortunately, at around 11pm, the game just gave me a crash dump, I didn't even save it so those hours were completely wasted. I'm not sure my computer can handle so much as well as net.

I suggest if we VT are to have a network game then someone else should host in the future and it be limited to maximum of 4 people. I'm willing to sit out to let others play, happily join if others drop out but the game just isn't going to work with 6 people, we were all agreeing it took too long to wait for others or game was too slow etc...

so let everyone else decide what to do. Still think network game should be done for sure and would work but just think handled it badly!

Yep, got it started last night. Running well and loading times good. Not even two weeks in yet though - I guess because everyone is trying to sign players so stopping regularly for negotiations etc.

Got 4 of us at the moment:

tomsky_11 - Blackpool

TrentVilla - Leicester

joewhitticase - West Ham

rhyscartwright_avfc - Middlesbrough

If anyone else wants to join, I reckon we could cope with 1-2 more. Can at least try it anyway.

Next session planned for 6ish this evening, before the Villa, and again after, if everyone up for it?

Â