FA Cup Highlights.

Cracker1234

I asked AVFCOffical when they would be showing the highlights of yesterday's game, this is the reply they gave.

Midnight [sunday]. Can't be earlier for rights reasons. We have an extensive 10 minute edit with exclusive camera footage.

99p for 14 days trial of AVTV if you don't have it.

Thanks for that, I'd like the Clark attempt off the line as I could barely see what was happening at the game. Hopefully they will be better then the shoddy ITV highlights last night.

I totally agree. ITV are clueless. Crap coverage.

ITV's coverage was the worst I've seen for years. Incredibly short and terrible picture quality. It was if they had used the Villa Park CCTV! Did anyone notce the close-up footage of Bannan taking the corner for Clark's goal was a pixelated digital zoom of the distant wide footage? My VHS recordings in the 80's looked better! It was incredibly poor even for ITV Sport, and that's saying something! :evil:

Very bad quality and poor highlights, regarding itv online tv quality - our Slovak national shit TV with huge debts has better online tv than this ITV crap, omg.

What a disgrace for FA Cup presentation.

10 min highlights are on AVTV now.

Can anyone download the link for the 10 minutes? I don't even know if it will allow you to do it.

I have already used my free 14 days, then they robbed me of a months subscription even though I cancelled it but that's another story.

Â