Old Trafford, Manchester

Ticket Allocation - 1,402

Ticket Prices

£42 [adults]

£23.50 [over 65s]

£15 [under 16s]

£13 [under 12s]

Sale Dates

Thursday January 6: On sale to Season Card Holders who have attended at least 5 Away fixtures in 2010/11 season*

Tuesday January 11: On sale to Season Card Holders who have attended at least 3 Away fixtures in 2010/11 season*

Friday January 14: On sale to Season Card Holders for the 2010/11 season*

Thursday January 20: On sale to supporters who have AVFC Away Booking History in 2010/11 season*

Tuesday January 25: On sale to supporters who have AVFC Away Booking History*

*maximum one seat per booking

Remember to supply one client reference per seat to build up booking history

It's because of the prices and midweek - if we asked for the full lot, I doubt we'd sell 'em all at those prices for a midweeker, but the club would have to pay for all of them regardless. Don't blame them, either for just going for the smaller allocation on this occasion - our ticket office is pretty good with getting the right number of tickets, IMO

I went last year and it looked full, I think the allocation was 3,000 but was on a Saturday.

Same, one of the greatest moments I have experienced as a Villa fan. Incredible atmosphere. Not a single song from the Stretford, as I recall. Not sure I can see us getting a similar result this time tho.

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah I might book, but my mate is offering to buy my ticket if I sit in the UTD end with him with my villa shirt on... Worth it for getting beaten up? tempting.
I was in there a few years ago we lost may have been 1-0 RVN scored i think, Anyway 2 guys walking around at half time with villa tops on, was a bit shocked myself to see it so open!..

Â