Houllier: Back him or sack him?

Stu_The_Villan

Houlier - back him or sack him?  

415 members have voted

1. 1. Houlier - back him or sack him?

• Back him - he needs more time
    • Sack him - we don't have time

You're both missing the point ...

We're still suffering from the decisions that MON made - that has hung over.

Houllier is only responsible from this point on now that he has the chance to change things, limited though the January window is.

Houllier is only responsible from this point on?? Come off it. You must be having a laugh.

you couldnt make it up, will he give back his wages seen as he wasn't responsible.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No. How can Houllier take responsibilty having come in at the point he did with virtually no options available to him (injuries) and players that had been spoilt by the previous regime?

His time starts ... now!

His time should finish now.

What about all the players that were not getting a game under MON? Surely these fellas should have been bursting a gut for Houllier to prove a point? But he hasn't gotten anything out of these players either.

No. How can Houllier take responsibilty having come in at the point he did with virtually no options available to him (injuries) and players that had been spoilt by the previous regime?

His time starts ... now!

:D , are you for real??.

Houllier is only responsible from this point on now that he has the chance to change things, limited though the January window is.

Houllier is only responsible from this point on?? Come off it. You must be having a laugh.

Responsible for what?

Ive said if we go down,Houllier and the board are to blame.However,I believe we will climb from the relegation area to safety...Then next season we will be a completely differant outfit altogether challenging the top 4...Thats my belief providing Houllier stays...But he needs to be backed this and the summer window for success.

His time starts ... now!

:D , are you for real??.

Look, I base it on how I wouuld look at it if I were the owner/boss.

I have run a business, and that is how I would look at the matter.

His time starts ... now!

Hahaha.

And then when the team lose to Sheff Utd and Blues. Errrr...no, I mean his time starts NOW. No...NOW! No, sometime in 2012.

His time starts ... now!

What about all the players that were not getting a game under MON? Surely these fellas should have been bursting a gut for Houllier to prove a point? But he hasn't gotten anything out of these players either.

What? Who are they? ... R-C has come back rather well ... Heskey has improved. Luke Young was doing fairly well.

His time starts ... now!

What? Who are they? ... R-C has come back rather well ... Heskey has improved. Luke Young was doing fairly well.

Reo and young have been dirt. its not only the players that are unmotivated and that he has sucked every bit of confidence out of the club, its the back room staff he has picked that are also not up to it imo. Garry Mac has been shite at every team he's touched.

His time starts ... now!

Hahaha.

And then when the team lose to Sheff Utd and Blues. Errrr...no, I mean his time starts NOW. No...NOW! No, sometime in 2012.

He will when we are in the Championship eh. now we know why he has been passing the blame to everyone else rather than taking some of it on the chin himself, its because its other people responsibility. :?

Post of the year and only in january!..

His time starts ... now!

Hahaha.

Agree with this. I've lost count of the amount of times that I've said 'the next game is vital, he must get something' and we've gone on to lose more often than not. I predicted he'd be sacked after sha back in November though, hope to high heaven I am wrong as I can't take losing to that shower again.

Houllier will not be in charge after the Blues game

We will not win that game Blues will fight and attempt to send us down we will bottle it.

The fans will then turn to the extent that the manager's position is untenable

My prediction however i hope im proved wrong.

Here's a nice little article in the times that was passed onto me from Ged the Reds latter days with Liverpool, it all seems very similar to whats going on today with him. passing the blame and so on.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/premier_league/liverpool/article997054.ece

By Tony Cascarino?!! Well, you must be getting desparate! :o

Â