Houllier: Back him or sack him?

Stu_The_Villan

Houlier - back him or sack him?  

415 members have voted

1. 1. Houlier - back him or sack him?

• Back him - he needs more time
    • Sack him - we don't have time

Yeah but we need to get those points. Can Houllier do that? I don't know.
Just sack the c.nt and let someone else have a go at trying, this fool is only taking us down ffs even i love my manager Petrov has come out and told the old **** to grow up ffs.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Randy is a bloody fool for standing by this fella, the more i think of how far he has dragged us down the more i get pissed of. from **** 6th in the league to this. how can people try to defend this situation the man should have been gone after the Liverpool game, i wish Randy and Faulkner would wake up before its to late.

We get it, you dont like Houllier.

Those comments from Petrov there about the cup just show the defeatest attitude that Houllier has instilled into the team

Cannot believe he is still there and that some fans still back him. Seriously it can only be one or two now?

Those comments from Petrov there about the cup just show the defeatest attitude that Houllier has instilled into the team

Cannot believe he is still there and that some fans still back him. Seriously it can only be one or two now?

I dont think its a case of backing him with some fans Richard. In terms of me, its a case of accepting that atm hes going nowhere so we might as well get on with it as there is nothing we can do.

Of course fans are entitled to their opinion, but the chants of 'your gettin sacked in the morning', wont help this club stay up!!

Randy is a bloody fool for standing by this fella, the more i think of how far he has dragged us down the more i get pissed of. from **** 6th in the league to this. how can people try to defend this situation the man should have been gone after the Liverpool game, i wish Randy and Faulkner would wake up before its to late.

Got admit that i thought i may have calmed down since Wednesday, but its the opposite. My anger is just increasing, and the longer this soap opera continues, the angrier im getting with our Board.

Go on the Small heath sites and see how embarrassing this is. Get rid of this french fcuking clown now, or back him heavilly, financially.

If not, fcuking sell up.

Of course fans are entitled to their opinion, but the chants of 'your gettin sacked in the morning', wont help this club stay up!!

But actually sacking him in the morning may very well do

Got admit that i thought i may have calmed down since Wednesday, but its the opposite. My anger is just increasing, and the longer this soap opera continues, the angrier im getting with our Board.

Go on the Small heath sites and see how embarrassing this is. Get rid of this french fcuking clown now, or back him heavilly, financially.

If not, fcuking sell up.

Since wednesday, mate if i have been like a **** lunatic since we where linked to this clown. i know he's old, but i think if he stood in front of me now i think i'd punch in the face, i hate him more than any manager i have seen at Villa before.

Only as much as it might not. Unfortunately we have no idea, whats round the corner

If not, fcuking sell up.

Since wednesday, mate if i have been like a **** lunatic since we where linked to this clown. i know he's old, but i think if he stood in front of me now i think i'd punch in the face, i hate him more than any manager i have seen at Villa before.

Yet another pathetic post. Grow Up!

Only as much as it might not. Unfortunately we have no idea, whats round the corner

Thats the whole frustrating thing. It seems we are damned whatever route we take :cry:

Who would you get in Tricky? I know who I'd have.

But surely they have to try something because what is happening at the moment is clearly not working. I'd much rather see our chairman sack the manager and we go down under a different one rather than leave the manger in place and go down under him.

But surely they have to try something because what is happening at the moment is clearly not working. I'd much rather see our chairman sack the manager and we go down under a different one rather than leave the manger in place and go down under him.

Maybe (and this is what Im hoping), that there is some good that GH is trying to do, but its just smoothered by players that dont want to do it. Perhaps, Randy sees the good hes trying to do and believes it will work once we have players who want to do it?

Who knows, Im hoping this is it.

Its a risky game, but so is sacking him.

Â