Trains...

dudley_villa

Check out Moor Street to Marylebone, theres a super off peak return for £19.50. Leaves Brum at 9.55/10.15/10.55 and leaves London at 8pm. That will go though so book it up ASAP.

National express have got funfares on too but their website is down at the moment, could be worth a look, not sure what the times are like though.

EDIT: beaten to it :lol:

Guys, if you are looking for a cheap train ticket get a London Midland ticket. Cost from New Street to Euston is £17.50 return. Although the journey is around 2 hours and 10 mins it is a lot cheaper than Virgin. I would give Chiltern trains a miss. They are doing a lot of work on the lines and to get back to Birmingham after the game could take around three hours.

You'll have to get the tube from Marylebon to Paddington (2 stops), then get the district line to Earl's Court (4 stops), and the District Line again to Fulham (2 stops)
Cheers mate, that seems a bit of a **** about so might jump in a cab if its not to pricey.

I agree with an above poster about London Midland, I went from Lichfield Trent Valley to London Euston yesterday got an off-peak return which cost me only £17.00! Takes a bit longer than Virgin but well worth it for the price.

Bloody trains! and they wonder why most people still prefer to use their cars!! I have just completed a online query form questioning which train I need to get back from London...right at the end of completing it a notice appears telling me that they will endeavour to respond within 10 days !! What a joke :bonk: :bonk:

Bloody trains! and they wonder why most people still prefer to use their cars!! I have just completed a online query form questioning which train I need to get back from London...right at the end of completing it a notice appears telling me that they will endeavour to respond within 10 days !! What a joke :bonk: :bonk:

Use national rail enquires or the trainline.

I was originally catching 8.52 moor street to Marylebone but that is terminating at Banbury and shipped onto bus. So now catching 9.22 changing at Oxford and getting into Paddington at 12. In plenty of time to get to Zulu bar. Happy days bring it on

Â