Away Parking

Ulver

It's a mare. better off on the train, but if you go by car, maybe park at one of the car parks in the town centre then walk the mile and a half to the ground. Parking by the ground is pretty much impossible.

Sorry to cut you off blandy but I've been to Stoke away every time since they got promoted and parked with no problems about a mile away from the ground in a residential area then follow the paths and the crowd to the stadium every time :)

I guess if you get there early enough then you'll find a space anywhere in the country.

People who've found spaces have been lucky, and I've found the train and busses they put on to be better than going by car - I've tried both ways.

We parked in the large car park behind the away end last season, plenty of room. Takes a while to get out afterwards but not really fussed about that, would rather get there in time and conveniently.

always loads of room in the car parks behind the away end which are a ten minute tops walk from our turnstyles. could turn up five minutes to kick off and still find a space.

some of the best parking in the league actually. but then again, we may have just been lucky every single time. :lol:

Yes, as a fellow Keele Almuni ( :winkold: ) Ads is right, plenty of places to park round Trentham way.

You can park at Trentham gardens and then get on the 101 bus and get off just after you go under the A500 underpass, 15 minute walk to ground then past the Michellin factory.

Or you can park in one of the side streets in Heron Cross, ten minute walk to the ground.

I'll probably park in Trent Vale/Penkhull which you get to by getting off the A500 turning for Newcastle under Lyme and then right at the first traffic light junction. Plenty of free parking round there.

The offical car parks cost 3 quid I think, would imagine it would take a while to get out of those at the end of the game.

Â