Football Manager 2011

AndyClarke

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh?

One minute you say L1 is hardest to get out of then next minute you're saying the further you go up the pyramid the harder it is because there are less quality players available for that league.

Contradicting was the word I was looking for, not hypocritical.

Now understand? Not that it really matters :lol:

2016 - won the quadruple with chelsea (europa league) and the euros with england to finally become the number 1 england manager

signed ronaldo on a free, released torres who had been shit for years, babacar stayed fit all season and scored 40 odd goals, my england team wasnt very good but still slaughtered the euros, only conceeded 1 goal and that was in the final, rooney scored 8 goals and now has 76 in 116 caps

chelsea team -

cech

mussachio terry sakho santon

rodwell

ronaldo essien rakitic

tevez babacar

england team -

hart

walker terry jones baines

rodwell

young milner albrighton

agbonlahor rooney

albrighton is a sub for my chelsea team, trained him to play CM so i can play a tight 3, gabby is brilliant at tournaments for england, terry is now 35 and finished so england might be a bit hard, IMO there isnt much coming through, delph is shit on this game and there arent many great regens about

Eh?

One minute you say L1 is hardest to get out of then next minute you're saying the further you go up the pyramid the harder it is because there are less quality players available for that league.

Contradicting was the word I was looking for, not hypocritical.

Now understand? Not that it really matters :lol:

Oh, I just genuinely struggle to get out of that league, think it's because there's only like 5/6 bad teams in it, then everyone else is/are really even.

Finished 10th, really good effort if I say so myself!

However, I've been utterly dicked by the game. My predicted finish is 23rd, which is utter bollocks, so no one is interested on joining and to top it all off, the chairman won't expand even though I'm selling out practically every game. If I don't get promoted at the end of this season, which is looking unlikely, I'll probs just leave.

However, I've been utterly dicked by the game. My predicted finish is 23rd, which is utter bollocks, so no one is interested on joining and to top it all off, the chairman won't expand even though I'm selling out practically every game. If I don't get promoted at the end of this season, which is looking unlikely, I'll probs just leave.

Who are you? In what division? And what year?

Tamworth. League 1. 3rd year.

Went back a month, gonna do that window again!

Exactly what I did, signed somebody then my only natural left back gets injured for 4 months, after that though I spent the next 10 loads trying to sign that same player only for him to leave for Villareal every time. :x

For some reason by offering much less to begin with then building it up, he eventually chose to sign, and for cheaper too.

Tamworth. League 1. 3rd year.

So that League 1 myth is coming to fruition haha :lol:

Finished my 2nd season at Real Madrid. June 2020.

Have now won La Liga (2), CL (2), Spanish Cup (2), Euro Super Cup (1), CWC (1), Spanish Super Cup (2).

Have also now become the greatest manager of all time, overtaking SAF in the Hall of Fame, over 1000 points.

Got a bit of a dilemna though, whether to stay as Real manager for a bit as have some cracking regens or to move back to Premier League and win the League, CL etc with a club there. Because I only won League, FAC & UEFA Cup with Villa. Will do that eventually but when is the question. Once I done that will quit this game as will then have won everything I possibly could in England, Spain, Germany & Italy. Have already won World Cup with Brazil.

Â