Football Manager 2011

AndyClarke

Won everything with Q.P.R ... declared interest in plenty of jobs and got turned down for nearly all of them, got offered the Leeds job, accepted it (thankfully I saved my game beforehand) because I realise they have been relegated from the championship!

So thankfully I saved my game, seems like I'll have to stay with my Q.P.R save till the update is out.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have again done 2 seasons since my last update.

1st - 2025-2026

Prem: 2nd. 6 pts off.

FA Cup: Lost the Final.

League Cup: Lost in Semi.

Champo League: 1st Knockout Rd.

Bit of a disappointing season. Coming close in everything domestically but ending up with nothing. Still no progress in CL.

No major signings. A couple of backup players and more youths. Bringing in just under £50m from loan fees.

-------------------

2nd - 2026-2027

Prem: Won it.

FA Cup: Won it.

League Cup: 4th Rnd.

Champo League: Won it.

Cracking season. Finally got further than 1st round in CL, and ended up winning it. Man City in final. Between Manu & I for title. I won it penultimate week, had to play Manu last day at Old Trafford so good job had it tied up.

Beat Manu on pens for FA Cup.

2 major signings this year topped off with loads of youngsters. Spent 86 mil this season. Recouped 69 mil through loan fees and 2 sales.

---------

I'm England manager too. Lost the 2026 WC final to Spain 1-0. We hosting Euro 2028 so boring atm just playing friendlies.

I was going to quit once won CL with Moors but enjoying this game so will carry on for a bit.

Well I can't do it this week to be fair, my computer at this house is too slow, also generally, my computer at the other house is alot quicker but still I imagine wouldn't be the quickest, the person with the best computer should do it really....it's not hard to sort of know how to run it!

Have found best FM game to play and its been a while since i tried it.

Athletic Bilbap can only sign Basques and best Basque players not interested to go so think its a great challenge

Right, so i downloaded hamachi and connected to a couple of games and it works fine - no problems at all (easy too!).

I'll try setting one up now on my machine and see how it goes... if all goes well, i'll give the details (through PM i think).

Â