Football Manager 2011

AndyClarke

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how much money do villa start off with this year?

Pretty sure it's £18m for mid-table ambition or £23m for "Continental Qualification". Although the wage budget is only 25k above what is currently being spent on wages so will need to trim that first or adjust the budget.

Managed to install the full game last night and only just got to the budget stuff.

switched from a 4-5-1 to a 4-2-4 today and reaping the rewards. 4-5-1 did the trick in preseason, but after drawing 1-1 with everton in my first game, losing 3-1 v stoke in the second, and being 3-0 down at half time against blackburn in the 3rd action needed to be taken. so i had a look at my tactics, brought carew on with gabby, and beat them 4-3

since then ive beaten chelsea 3-1 away, city 1-0 at villa park, and juve 3-1 at home

Are these people gonna get done for downloading the game early? I mean come on, if this was happening for a game like FIFA I'm sure they'll be taking action.

All games leak early. Fifa included. Nothing that can be done really

^ who you signed etc? managed to get rid off osbourne really cheap £300K or something, Davies went for £2m, sold hogg etc.. squad is decent now, got 4-5 spaces free in the team so im looking for bargains as that £18m has to last me quite a while knowing lerner wont give more :lol:.

Â