Takeover parts 1 & 2

SFF

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you think that this will help the pace of the take over or postpone it?

This is part of the takeover - this is the takeover happening in front of your eyes

strange hhow some peopel including reporters think this is Ellis's doing ???

If any money for players comes before a takeover is announced, I think we could begin to worry.

Why? Surely any interested party (Lerner) will be happy to have their choice of manager bring in the players he wants in time to get them prepared?

Regardless, I have a sneaking suspition this will all be over before Ellis has the chance to pull out the purse one final time.

Viva La Revolucion!

You lucky gits!

As a Leicester fan i think O'Neil is a genius. His backroom team are also class, Steve Walford does all the coaching and John Robertson who is a joker and a friend to the players.

I cant believe you are getting O'Neil while the FA choose the gimp McClaren so gutted!

O'Neil will get the best out of every player he has and will make O'Leary look like the joke he is.

This is part of the takeover - this is the takeover happening in front of your eyes

strange hhow some peopel including reporters think this is Ellis's doing ???

I'd never thought of it like that. :)

I so hope your right PB!

So if that is the case why would Ellis be there ? :D

I so hope your right PB!

So if that is the case why would Ellis be there ? :D

One last hurah for the bed wetter.......

Aghhhhh, F*ckin stupid SSN reporter!!!!!! :x I very much doubt MON appointment has anything to do with Ellis, and from the interviews with some of the fans it looks as if Ellis is going to get a very easy ride. NUTS! :evil:

Did anyone see that Pete Colley feature from VP?

Anyone know the guy in the jazzy shirt, the only adult villa fan with his head screwed on who they interviewed. The little ginger kid knew more than the 3 previous comments from adults.

Anyone see the infamous Holte End Nutter Mark Weeks (mite have his name wrong)?