Takeover parts 1 & 2

SFF

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Murphy said the same thing about O'Neil Recieving assurances about who was going to have control of the club. If he's been talking to Learner then that would indicate that Learner is gonna buy no matter how much he's f**ked about by Ellis. When O'Neil went to leicester he dismantled the board almost single handedly so theres no way he'll stand any messing about from that old fool.

I'm very optimistic now.

I am convinced MON knows Ellis will not be the chairman and I am convinced we will know soon ...

If this takeover happens before christmas and MON is the manager i will give £50 to Marie Curie Cancer Care.

I have my £50 ready and i really hope i have to pay it soon.

I havent touched alcohol for over 10 years but if ellis is gone in the next few days i may treat myself to a half bottle of white sparkling wine, a pipe of pringles and a travel tavern breakfast on a 12" plate.

I'll probably just stay out of trouble, go home and sleep in my trousers...

Anyone know how it will appear when trading is suspended on Villa Shares on the LSE as it looks as its done for months but there has been no trading since it opened this morning for villa shares? I find this odd given the current speculation.

There was very little trading the other day as well - only about 3 and all happened late on in the day.

It might just be there isn't going to be any movement - but then again, it could be a sign of something more happening.

Is there any chance the takeover could be concluded today? i'm clutching at straws really but if the supposed time of the conference isn't till after the LSE closes it jst seems alittle odd.

Well, I dont think it will be concluded today, or for some time yet, officially.

But I would be very surprised if we didnt get through today without recieving our first official bid, and the board issuing a statement saying they had recieved this bid

There's been no trades on LSE today with Villa Shares they're steady at 5.00...bit surprising with news of MON appointment!!

Maybe waiting for it to be Official?!

This will be becasue any small shareholders holding Villa shares at the moment would be nuts to sell them for £5, when they can get £5.60 soon

**** Wanky SSN presenter asked why would O'neill join Villa when he could have joined Newcastle, Boro, England and Derby.

FFS There are bigger clubs than those rocket polishers from scotland.

Which one?? the white haired c*ck who sucked doug off last xmas?????

:evil:

WE ARE VILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

**** Wanky SSN presenter asked why would O'neill join Villa when he could have joined Newcastle, Boro, England and Derby.

If this all comes off like we hope it does , there will be a few smiles being wiped off a few faces over the coming years , i personally carnt bloody wait

And SSN are having their usual wankfest at the Barcodes with reports from the ground's open day all through the day!!

Staggering. I really hope that the Matt Bellamy lookalike takes them down, the bunch of jock inbreds!!

Asked who? I hope he got he answer that its becuse we have the potential to be one of the biggest clubs in Europe never mind England agian.