Takeover parts 1 & 2

SFF

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The problem is until there is any firm confirmation, which if there is any bid even to at the contemplation stage by AV we aren't going to get because of the laws governing takeovers.

We all know something is going on and meetings are taking place. We can all speculate who the meetings are between and what is happening.

But speculation is the best we can hope for. Even those with sources (the media) are likely to be on very slim pickings at the moment because the rules are so strict and are using their own take on a situation when reporting it much like we are here.

Some will be closer and more accurate in the speculation, many of us will be way off the mark.

So we are in limbo - and on the boards desperate for news and discussion on all of this (well most of us are anyway).

:winkold:

EVERYONE LISTEN!!!!

Lets just face it...cuddley has **** any chance we have of a takeover...period!

He aint gonna sell, if he were then surely after several weeks of negotiations there would be some kind of firm bid on the table.

By all accounts Lerners consortium have been nogotiating with Ellis for several weeks, yet still no bid....

Sorry for the doom and gloom but 8 cans of Stella seem to do that to me.

Ellis will hang on to this club with his last dying breathe!

ELLIS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

i will believe it when we have an official announcement from the club to the stock exchange, and not from the media, who lets face it, have been pretty shit with their information so far...

PP, its a done deal so I'm led to believe

I don't trust Doug not to spill coffee on the contract before MON signs and not cough up the money for ink so a new one can be printed!!!

If MON is indeed about to sign on the dotted line I doubt vey much Ellis will have anything to do with it. If MON comes Ellis definately ain't sticking around for much longer. This is a win win for us.

You aren't the same lee_av who was claiming 'insider knowledge' on the OS last summer? Seem to remember current members of this board being taken for a ride. If you're a different lee_av, accept my humblest apologies.

You aren't the same lee_av who was claiming 'insider knowledge' on the OS last summer? Seem to remember current members of this board being taken for a ride. If you're a different lee_av, accept my humblest apologies.

HE is indeed a different one - we established that last year :lol: