Takeover parts 1 & 2

SFF

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe Lerner isnt putting his own money in, but has the backing of the dubai people. So he sends some guys to Dubai for instructions, who then fly into brum...... :D :roll:

The aircraft in question was last in the US in May, when it flew from Las Vegas to Vancouver and then onwards to Petrapavlovsk-Kamchatsky

Now who was it who mentioned Russians?!!!!

I know SSN stated that there probably not linked to Lerner.... but i cant see a 5th consortium coming in at this stage

IMO

Why not ???

Might even be a sixth, someone no one expected who has been looking longer than all the others, who may even be favourites and may now be in the lead.

Now you are starting to see what I was on about last night when everyone was sure it was Lerner done and dusted, its far from that.

It ain't very often that I agree with Malcolm, but I think that he could well be right. Or the re-emergence of of one of the other ones.

This is gettin ridiculous. Chelsea, Man U, even feckin Portsmouth didn't have this amount of interest.

Which proves that the old f**ker can't see the potential of this club if every damn religion, race, creed and colour of rich man wants a piece of us!

You couldn't write this could you. Imagine if he'd sold to Ransom?

My head hurts now. Russians, Japanese, American Billionaires, the Saudi Royla family for f**ks sake!!!

What next? GOD HIMSELF ENTERS RACE TO BUT VILLA? Doug'd still turn it into a circus

F**KING SORT IT OUT BEFORE IT DESTROY OUR PRE-SEASON DAMNIT!!!!

What next? GOD HIMSELF ENTERS RACE TO BUT VILLA? Doug'd still turn it into a circus!!!!

He'd want assurances on money being made available for players as well as the secret to eternal life.

This place is getting like Big Brother with everyone suggesting new theories about what's happening. If I didn't care so much I would be on the floor laughing at some of the suggestions but let's face it anything is possible.