PL: Liverpool a 2009/08/24 Travel & Social

limpid

This thread is to discuss travel to the game.

Please use this thread to arrange meetings. If there is a Rough Guide for this team, please remember to post some updates if you have any.

Me, on the bright side, they look crap too

Fortunately the travel is a short hop for me

Same distance for me as you know Bicks, however I am currently out of work so £38 is a bit steep for me, let alone a ticket for VCTM jnr. Give em a shout for me lad !

race to the pub from formby then lads :lol:

Same distance for me as you know Bicks, however I am currently out of work so £38 is a bit steep for me, let alone a ticket for VCTM jnr. Give em a shout for me lad !

Might nip around to the cricket club or the Freshfield to watch it - if its on TV.

Might nip around to the cricket club or the Freshfield to watch it - if its on TV.

you at the cricket club a lot? i sometimes go there to watch non villa games with my mates

Ordered a ticket for this today. Trying to find a decent but cheap B&B in or around the city but can't find any. Anyone know of any?

There are B&Bs on Mount Pleasant in Liverpewl.

If you're not bothered about quality try Formule1 hotel. Shit but £33/night and you can fit as many in the room as you like.

you at the cricket club a lot? i sometimes go there to watch non villa games with my mates

I was there just this sunday watching the cricket against Maghull? - Blose game was on whilst I was there.

The Grapes has just been reopened after a refit so I might give that a whirl one week.

Do you go to any home games?