Crap food that you absolutely love to eat

trimandson

Hungry...

Edit: What's up with Americans and bacon? They add strips of bacon to everything they eat, it doesn't make sense.

Its not even proper bacon, its usually what we call streaky bacon and its cooked to a crisp, its awful. Ask them for proper back bacon and they'll think you're an alien or Australian or something.

Hungry...

Edit: What's up with Americans and bacon? They add strips of bacon to everything they eat, it doesn't make sense.

Its not even proper bacon, its usually what we call streaky bacon and its cooked to a crisp, its awful. Ask them for proper back bacon and they'll think you're an alien or Australian or something.

Good point.

- 5214 calories, 246 grams of fat (and some white bread, pancakes, and macaroni so even TheDon says it's bad for you ;) )

:D

Bacon, burgers, chicken and cheese is an awesome combination, why they go and have to spoil it with the pasta bread and pancakes!

Seriously though I'd lost a stone in a month eating mostly those 4 things. I feel like I've got more energy, don't get the ups and down you do when you eat carbs, never feel anywhere near as hungry... I don't think I'll ever eat another piece of bread again.

What's up with Americans and bacon? They add strips of bacon to everything they eat, it doesn't make sense.

It's not just Americans. I add bacon to everything I can. Bacon is awesome. That and cheese, or even better, both. Nothing you can't improve with bacon and cheese.

For those who've never watched Supersize Me clickie

It's not just Americans. I add bacon to everything I can. Bacon is awesome. That and cheese, or even better, both. Nothing you can't improve with bacon and cheese.

:shock: Bacon is awesome if you add it to the right stuff - I can imagine adding bacon to an egg sandwich, for example, but I can't imagine adding it to soup (or fried chicken, for that matter :D )

Bacon is fantastic of course. Though like you say Americans and yes some Canadians too dont use proper bacon. Canadian bacon makes Americans look at us funny or make jokes of how its circle cause "Real bacon comes in strips!" Well actually no it doesnt.

Though those sandwhichs head of to 420 Munchies in Sarasota Florida (seen on Man vs food) and get sandwhichs with mac and cheese, mozza sticks, onion rings and much more all for jsut 10 bucks!

munchies420_bigsandy.jpg

On topic I love poutine no matter how bad it is for me!

poutine.jpg

Super size me is in the michael moore school of bullshit.

Does it matter how things break down in air when they're being digested by stomach acid? It's not like things are left to rot in our stomach.

The entire documentary is complete bs, he claimed to be eating over 5k calories a day just by eating a breakfast lunch and dinner at mcdonalds, but that's impossible. He had to be eating nearly twice what he claimed. He's constantly refused to provide food logs to back up his crappy film.

Watch fat head for a documentary of someone LOSING weight whilst only eating mcdonalds. Like everything it's all about not being a retard and avoiding the carb laden crap that invokes fat storage.

On topic I love poutine no matter how bad it is for me!

poutine.jpg

And Poutine is what?

wiki"]

Poutine is a dish consisting of French fries topped with fresh cheese curds, covered with brown gravy or sauce and sometimes additional ingredients.

Poutine is a diner staple which originated in Quebec and can now be found across Canada. It is sold by national fast food chains (such as New York Fries, A&W, and Harvey's), in small "greasy spoon" type diners (commonly known as "cantines" or "casse-croûtes" in Quebec) and pubs, as well as by roadside chip wagons.

In the basic recipe for poutine, French fries are topped with fresh cheese curds, and covered with brown gravy or sauce. The French fries are of medium thickness, and fried so that the inside stays soft, while the outside is crunchy. The gravy used is generally a light chicken, veal or turkey gravy, mildly spiced with a hint of pepper, or a sauce brune which is a combination of beef and chicken stock, originating in Quebec. Heavy beef or pork-based brown gravies are rarely used. Fresh cheese curds (not more than a day old) are used. To maintain the texture of the fries, the cheese curd and gravy is added immediately prior to serving the dish.

Traditional Poutine sauces (mélange à sauce poutine) are sold in Quebec's grocery stores in jars and in powdered mix packet forms by St. Hubert Restaurant Co.

There are many variations of poutine. Italian poutine is a common one which replaces the gravy with spaghetti sauce (a thick tomato and ground beef sauce, similar to Bolognese sauce), while another variation includes sausage slices. A minor variation is using grated cheese instead of cheese curds. More rare "Greek" poutine consists of shoestring fries topped with a warm Mediterranean vinaigrette, gravy, and feta cheese. Mexican poutine, also referred to as carne asada fries, consists of fries, carne asada, guacamole, sour cream, cheese, and pico de gallo. It is frequently served with hot sauce.

Some restaurants offer poutine with such additions as chicken, bacon, or Montreal-style smoked meat, although these are not as common. Poutine Dulton, which is offered in a few places, is made with ground beef, onions, and sausages. Some such restaurants even boast a dozen or more variations of poutine. For instance, more upscale poutine with three-pepper sauce, Merguez sausage, foie gras or even caviar and truffle can be found.

Does it matter how things break down in air when they're being digested by stomach acid? It's not like things are left to rot in our stomach.

The entire documentary is complete bs, he claimed to be eating over 5k calories a day just by eating a breakfast lunch and dinner at mcdonalds, but that's impossible. He had to be eating nearly twice what he claimed. He's constantly refused to provide food logs to back up his crappy film.

Watch fat head for a documentary of someone LOSING weight whilst only eating mcdonalds. Like everything it's all about not being a retard and avoiding the carb laden crap that invokes fat storage.

A Canadian University professor did a test similar to that. He ate only mcdonalds but worked out everday and all that jazz and lost weight. When your a lazy sack blop like in supersize me of course your going to get health problems. useless film, said it since day one.

Cheers Levi for the definition. Theres all kinds of flavour ones with different meats and sauces as well but those are usually only found in Quebec.

I know it's complete bs (okay it's not complete bull, but I don't believe everything it says 100%) but this video is one of the more interesting bits in the movie.

It does, it just makes you wonder what stuff goes into those fries. It's admittedly not convincing evidence but it is something to chew upon (no pun intended).

Watch fat head for a documentary of someone LOSING weight whilst only eating mcdonalds. Like everything it's all about not being a retard and avoiding the carb laden crap that invokes fat storage

Couldn't agree more.

Â