We got Baros - but who did you really want us to sign?

allstar

Which striker do you really want to have on top?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Which striker do you really want to have on top?

• Beattie
    • Bellamy
    • Baros

As some might think on here, Baros wasn't exactly our first choice when it came to buying a striker. Beattie was our first, then came Bellamy and now we finally got Baros. The three B's.

I go for Baros, Beattie was too similar to Angel and Bellamy isn't any better than Baros

As some might think on here, Baros wasn't exactly our first choice when it came to buying a striker. Beattie was our first, then came Bellamy and now we finally got Baros. The three B's.

I go for Baros, Beattie was too similar to Angel and Bellamy isn't any better than Baros

Baros was our first choice, no question about it. DOL wanted him LAST SUMMER Beattie was second choice and Bellendamy was third. We reverted to first choice when it was obvious he was available again

*Yawns*

For the twentieth time.

Milan Baros *was* the first choice, but we failed with a bid last summer and he became unavailable. Then we moved for beattie (second choice). When that deal failed to materialise we moved for bellamy (third choice). the collapse of that deal co-incided with Milan becoming available again, so we went *again* for the managers *first choice striker*.

there now, not so difficult to understand.

Â