Kit Poll

maqroll

Socks  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Socks

• Claret
    • Blue

Couldnt care less. As long as the shirt is claret with blue sleeves (and not some stripy abomination) then I am happy. I am even indifferent to whether we play in white or blue shorts.

(and not some stripy abomination)

You ever noticed how many times we have won things and got to finals wearing stripes

1957 Cup Final win

1982 Cup Final win

1994 League Cup Final win

200 FA Cup final

p.s. I agree though claret body blue sleeves etc...........and NO bloody turquoise away kit!!!

Thats not really much of an argument though Drat. In 57 and 82 we were wearing our away kit, and in 2000 we were shit!
True but it seems that stripes are somewhat lucky for us when needed

They are blue at the minute. They have been blue for about five years now, but they change all the time. We almost always had claret socks when John Gregory and Brian Little were in charge. I remember us having white socks in the late 80's and early 90's. I dont think the colour of socks are that important at Aston Villa. They are at some clubs though, like Boston. :P

Still prefer blue. :nod: And white shorts. And agree on that stripe-thing. That's for the away shirts. And I think we should have those white ones from last year as our official 2nd kit, though, I like our current 2nd kit too.

Â