World of Warcraft

The_Rev

TBC was pretty good. They just didnt need to introduce flying mounts. Those things ruined world PvP, which remains the best thing about any MMO.

TBC was pretty good. They just didnt need to introduce flying mounts. Those things ruined world PvP, which remains the best thing about any MMO.

World PvP in the usual Azeroth haunts was pretty much the only reason I played for a long time.

Things such as griefing questers and hi-jinks in Gadgetzan, Booty Bay etc...as well as those nights spent standing on roofs in that little town in Duskwood (Darkshire I think it was called). Seeing pissed off players turn up with their 60 mains and getting just as chinned as their questing level 20 alt did five minutes ago never got old.

nesingwarys_expedition.jpg

This was the place! Boy was it the place.

It was even still buzzing as I leveled up at the release of TBC :D Think I got my first few HK's there.

Grats Laura! You should go try out some PvP in Battlegrounds at that level if you havent already. You wont want to go back to them till you hit 80 now that DK's swarm teh 50-79 level battlegrounds :(

nesingwarys_expedition.jpg

This was the place! Boy was it the place.

It sure was, as was Silithus later on, and of course, our very on VT designated gank central, Chillwind Camp. Me and Dan used to use Sam as lowbie bait, then come out and kill whoever attacked him.

I would be very tempted to go Frost at 50. You get the lolelemental, its brilliant. I would recommend this for a nice single target questing built. You freeze stuff and then you crit it. You should Frost Nova stuff as often as you can (the elemental has a ranged Frost Nova) and the damage you can do to something that is frozen is great. At level 50 its good to stay in range of your Fireblast so you can Frostbolt > Fireblast something that is in a Frost Nova. Mobs shouldnt get anywhere near you, though if you want something even easier (or if you want to PvP) take three points out of Arctic Winds and put them into Permafrost. It makes things go even slower for even longer. If stuff does get near you, or you are fighting something that shoots magic/a gun/a bow and arrow then you just press Ice Barrier and take no damage.

I'd be nervous about re-speccing. It's taken me 49 levels to get really good and used to Fire. (lol)

I've got my own little routine, Frostbolt, Fireball until they reach me, Frost Nova, Blink, Spin round, Fireball, until dead, Fire Blast / Scorch if they get close - or repeat all. I'll mix it up when dealing with a mob or depending on opositions resistance.

I do like the word lolelemental though...

I'd be nervous about re-speccing. It's taken me 49 levels to get really good and used to Fire. (lol)

I've got my own little routine, Frostbolt, Fireball until they reach me, Frost Nova, Blink, Spin round, Fireball, until dead, Fire Blast / Scorch if they get close - or repeat all. I'll mix it up when dealing with a mob or depending on opositions resistance.

I do like the word lolelemental though...

lolelemental is great.

WaterElemental.jpg

It is your little companion who is made out of water. It does quite a lot of damage when it is up, and of course, it has the two ranged Frost Nova's to use.

Frost is definitely easy mode when you have your elemental and the talents to make shatter an issue. Melee classes just cant get near you, you can keep them permanently slowed and frozen and you should usually crit something that is frozen (and in frost, crits are double damage, not 1.5x damage) so stuff dies very easily.

Oooooh that looks cool. I want a Lolemental...!

I'll do some reading and consider re-speccing using the link you gave when I hit 50 then?

I shall miss fire though, it's been good to me.

I'll do some reading and consider re-speccing using the link you gave when I hit 50 then?

I want you.

I want you.

If you're taking the p*ss about me playing WoW, it's only since I lost you to FM09.

I want you.

If you're taking the p*ss about me playing WoW, it's only since I lost you to FM09.

How is that taking the p*ss?

I want you.

Careful Guys!

think you need a touch of frost to cool down! ;)

DRAMA!

michael%20jackson%20gif.gif

(And yes Laura, you do. If you telport back to any city, you should always be right by the Mage trainer.)

Â