World of Warcraft

The_Rev

Anyone else still raiding? My guild is going through one of those "drama" periods so our progress has gone downhill. We only killed leviathan on reset1, though had razorscale down to a low % and wiped due to tanks panicing.

I was expecting us to get about 4/5 bosses in, as did others. Some of our new players are just pretty poor- with little pre easymode patch experience.

I've given up raiding as my time runs out soon. I quite like the new Argent Tournament content, as the jousting is good fun, but other than that I can't be arsed with Ulduar.

Are all the Deathknights still specced DPS?

One of my last memories of WoW was a Death Knight, a Priest and a Paladin looking for a tank and healer so they could run a 5 man.

You get the odd dk and pally tank, but they're nearly all dps still. I actually find dk's a bit easier to kill now than I did, especially if I catch them unawares.

Just hit 80 yesterday, done some heroic 5 mans and they are easy as piss. I'm in a pretty active raid guild (although I'm going to wait to break it to them that I have on interest in raiding) so no pugs for me! I'm not looking forward to this shoulder ench rep grind though.

Dool spec and BG queues from anywhere is fantastic.

Just hit 80 yesterday, done some heroic 5 mans and they are easy as piss. I'm in a pretty active raid guild (although I'm going to wait to break it to them that I have on interest in raiding) so no pugs for me! I'm not looking forward to this shoulder ench rep grind though.

Dool spec and BG queues from anywhere is fantastic.

Just get the PVP shoulder enchant while you are grinding rep for the other one. It's good enough to be honest.

I also love the fact that we can now queue from anywhere for BG's. Although I am against the idea of being able to have two specs. I think it dumbs the game down once again. It allows hybrids to fill every role possible. Especially Palys and Druids who can tank, heal and dps. Therefore they can spec into any of the two they like and generally come out at (or near) the top of whatever they do (especially when it comes to the very OP Palys).

Will Paladins ever be nerfed?! Every class has become far too easy to master on WoW now. Palys, Hunters (always have been), DK's and Mages (this one less than the others) especially. In the end though none of the other classes take much skill to play nowadays either. Blizz seem to be trying to aim WoW towards the newer players a little too much.......

Gz on 80 by the way. Now you will get to do the ever-so-dull Argent Tournament. At least it adds some more dailies for gold. Other than that I think it is a complete waste of time and is just not needed. Plus the items that can be purchased are pointless in my opinion unless you love RP or something.

On the bright side I have come back to the game (as you can tell), yet I don't play it as often. I have come back for some raiding and am enjoying it at the moment.

Well Ive landed myself in a "fotm" setup for Arena this season, Disc/Ret. Makes up for the 3 seasons of Shadow/Ret I was playing ;)

And yes, the game has seemed to be targeted much more towards the new players, which imo is fine, if you are good, you will still do better than them even though all the classes have been dumbed down. Im sitting on 17khp and 300 resi and still finding bad rets and dk's are easy to survive.

• 2 weeks later...

What the **** did they do the hunters :<, we were almost balanced recently and then bam 18 nerfs and the worse representation in arenas evah! I have become disillusioned with the direction that hunters are going and if I play again clearly it will be a human rogue.

What the **** did they do the hunters :<, we were almost balanced recently and then bam 18 nerfs and the worse representation in arenas evah! I have become disillusioned with the direction that hunters are going and if I play again clearly it will be a human rogue.

Bah, got a couple of guys down the other end of the office who seem to do a lot of PvPing on their hunters (and therefore all I hear is them moaning about them) - needless to say I'll be getting a lot more earache.

Though the swine flu outbreak is almost worth subbing again for (though I still need to give away my hundreds of fish and prance about in my Judgement set in Northshire before calling it quits for good)

Â