World of Warcraft

The_Rev

Meh, I've been a bit indifferent to the wrath content tbh, whilst I'm not raiding anything "big" yet (since it seems every bloody pala in my guild rerolled ret at wrath and gets a raiding spot, while I've been suffering it for the past 2 years and still don't get to be on the cutting edge of raiding) - I'm not convinced the difficulty curve is anywhere near where it should be.

It's not that the heroics are easy per se, but the fact you can waltz in there, clear the place first go and still manage to complete all the "achievements" straight away seems a little odd to be quite honest. Plus clearing naxx 10man (and come to think of it the guild has done all the content thus far) so swiftly doesn't really bode well, unless they introduce the new content as some form of utter cockblock that'll have everyone farming heroics for 2months for new badge gear. (Plus the reputation grind seems a lot more forgiving, bar a few daily-only factions, yipee)

Guess it's just a long way to say I like the content that's been brought in (and having now cleared just about every quest in game) - a lot of the "story" in wrath is ace - but it's a different game again (as TBC was from vanilla) and I'm not sure I like where it's heading again (mostly since ret will get nerfed back into the ground from another 18months)

I agree with CardiffGreens.

Heroics are stupidly easy, there's just no challenge at all. Did Violet Hold heroic for the first time this evening, it's basically exactly the same format as Black Morass, ie portals with a few dragonkin before a boss, all of whom are basic tank and spank fights. Honestly, where's the fun?

Did a couple of instances I managed to level past with TRL

wowscrnshot122908020634yx2.th.jpg

Here you can not only see the incredible burst damage my level 80 spell does, but the worlds most annoying Warlock.

What do we do to annoying players? We portal them to Thunder Bluff after the Instance ends. :mrgreen:

Doing the exploration achievement really shows how much of the map I've missed over the years.

/fail.

"Ooh, did you know there was a Horde city called Thuderbluff Riss?!" ;)

Tarj, Nays, instance after the Villa match?

Doing the exploration achievement really shows how much of the map I've missed over the years.

/fail.

"Ooh, did you know there was a Horde city called Thuderbluff Riss?!" ;)

Tarj, Nays, instance after the Villa match?

Cheeky ****. Although to be fair, I had never been to Tyrs Hand. :oops:

Seriously?

That was one of the greatest ganking spots on the game at 60. We had some great nights there.

Seriously?

That was one of the greatest ganking spots on the game at 60. We had some great nights there.

Aye, that was world PvP central. Well, there and Chillwind Camp obviously! Using Sam as lowbie bait ftw! Actually, we could do that again now!

Â