World of Warcraft

The_Rev

lol i played wow since us and eu beta but i quit for age of conan about 6 months ago.due to the hype over wotlk i succumbed to returning to wow,but 2 hours into playing the expansion i soon realised its the same old shit quest,quest,different textures,different mounts,needless to say im not gonna play again

wow really has ran its course in mmo's now the game is so stale.but for some its become an addiction instead of sommat they enjoy.

I'd have thought within 682 pages of this thread you'd have seen a few posts like mine, I'm sorry if this is the case.

Downloaded the demo last night, looks fun and highly addictive for which I'm a complete sucker for! Just a couple of questions if i may?

Can I download the full game online? Obviously the legit version, just cant be arsed going down the shops when its so cold outside and being a Saturday it'll be way to busy!

Are there any decent guides for beginners? I'm a complete newbie I'm afraid, made it to lvl 2 killing wild boar last night but that's about it!

What world do you guys hang around in? Said in the demo once you choice you cant move realms?

Cheers

1] Kinda. As far as im aware if you are playing the demo which streams then that will save the game as it streams, so you are downloading as you play. You will then need to get an account, you can do that on wow-europe.com

2] Tons. The most obvious one is the World of Warcraft Wikipedia, Wowwiki

3] Tarren Mill. Horde side. If you make a character there you will have to post your name here, there are a lot of restrictions on what trial accounts can and cannot do because people were abusing them in the past.

I've already signed up to a account to use the demo version, when i try to log into the main site it says I'm not registered ?

Thanks the the help Rev, the link you sent me.. Making a new account on that requires a activation code. I need to buy the CD-ROM in the shops first? I cant download and pay?

which game should i be looking for? WOW original or one of the expansion packs ?

For some reason i had to re-register for a trail account, now I've paid and upgraded to a standard account.

ATM it's still pending, any idea how long this takes?

Never mind all that, don't forget...

Tarren Mill Server and roll a Horde! :D

Has anyone else done the "Battle of Undercity" quest yet. I though the game had crashed earlier, but it was a little trailer-like cut scene showing a battle between Sylvanas and the Lich King. You then get ported to UC where you have to retake the city from the Scourge. Great fun.

I thought id cleaned out Dragonblight. Odd.

Check it out, best quest ever. Think it might start in the dragon tower. Don't remember them inserting a film in the game ever before, other than when you start a new character of course.

Â