World of Warcraft

The_Rev

According to the shop bloke I spoke to, the game won't work until after midnight tomorrow night in any case. Knowing Blizz, make that some time next week!

Thats what I've read too. I would like it in my mitts tomorrow though, so I can install it before the launch time.

Mage.

The only class with a trainer in Northrend is the Mage, who has one in Darlaran. And you will probably make a ton of gold selling portals to people who have just dinged and want to go back to Orgrimmar to learn their new skills.

Im probably going to make a Deathknight and dump it in the Inn to get some rested XP from day one too.

Mage.

The only class with a trainer in Northrend is the Mage, who has one in Darlaran. And you will probably make a ton of gold selling portals to people who have just dinged and want to go back to Orgrimmar to learn their new skills.

Im probably going to make a Deathknight and dump it in the Inn to get some rested XP from day one too.

Isn't rested XP capped though?

By the way, how do you get to Northrend?

Rested XP is capped to a level and a half, so it will only take me from 55 to 56.5, but its still free XP for doing nothing.

And you get to Northrend on Zep Towers from Orgrimmar and Undercity, just like how you used to travel from one continent to the other pre outland.

Â