World of Warcraft

The_Rev

Im not sure i could play again if the whole group of us (certainly the Dashers) werent all up for it. Ill probably buy Wrath to check it out but for now im enjoying some fair PvP on COD4.

Im not sure i could play again if the whole group of us (certainly the Dashers) werent all up for it. Ill probably buy Wrath to check it out but for now im enjoying some fair PvP on COD4.

Well me and Sam will probably still be about, at the very least.....

Just read the the WotLK would have launch around 15th November. Some idiot claimed he worked on a gaming store and knew shit. Personally i think he is full of it, but what do you think?

I think your weird, TRL.

Anywho, I am going to get this game again - buying a game card off play.com for £18 which is 2 months. I'm gonna roll alliance because I don't like the 'dark' settings etc, it dosen't make me enjoy it as much. I prefer day time and light.

Horde areas are "dark" ? :shock: Only the undeads really, and if you are a bit of a lore bore then you know that the Undead arent really in the Horde anyway its just a marrage of convenience.

Most Horde areas are very sunny. Mulgore is green grass and The Barrens is full of palm trees!

Horde > Alliance.

I remember last year when a fella from VT entered the game and our VT channel. We ended up ignoring him because he was an attention seeking clueless annoying dick. You know the sort who try to be funny, but just fails. The sort who expects to get people annoyed by craving attention and chatting for the effect. Oh how we laughed. The amount of jokes we had on behalf of that sad person. So sad.

Â