World of Warcraft

The_Rev

The thing is ive had to reinstall because certain mpq files were corrupt. Now on a fresh install on a new HDD it seems theres still corruption so I think I need new CDs? But I'm not buying the game again....

I did make a post on the tech support forums but nothing yet.

@Sam its the burning crusade disk 3.

I also tried downloading the game but it wanted me to create an account first. I'm currently installing a patch for vanilla wow to see if I can log on expansion-less or if the install itself is dodgy which the expansion claims it is (Grrr at Nefarian)

http://teaser.wow-europe.com/

Have you tried this Dan? It will ask you to create an account, but you can make up any old shite. Even an Alliance spy on Tarren Mill. It wont ask for credit card details or anything.

Then when you have the file installed, login on Evildan.

http://www.wowwiki.com/Patch_mirrors

Im sure the old patches are still online at mirror sites. If you cant find anything where you can download the Burning Crusade files from despite having a Burning Crusade enabled account then id suggest asking on the general forum which will get a lot of replies, or in the game customer support forum which should get a blue reply.

^^^Similar thing happened to me if its any help Dan.

I was getting a similar message on disk 3 of the original (when I re-installed the game).

My solution was a CD disk cleaner. Worked fine after that.

Same thing happen to Kinxers mate, but he just borrowed my cd IIRC.

I think the problem was that there was a difference between his cd package and mine, something Kinxer labelled as movie script yatta yatta, but the point was that there was a difference.

I havent. ADC in one slot, Dire Maul trinket (cheers Dan :D) in the other. Must be an armory bug or something?

Speaking of bugs:

wowscrnshot120707231515gl4.th.jpg

Its now 23:38. Still falling. Cant make it stop.

Â