World of Warcraft

The_Rev

Nice one^^

@ Riss, you will probably get annoyed to waited this long to level an alt. Me and Tarj are having a great time on our lvl 40-somethings and it looks like soon I'll end up with 3 lvl 70s. Speaking of which, caitlynn's raid let my pally into kara to loot the chess event chest and get the epic legs, My pally is pretty much epixxed out now.

Roll a horde character on Tarren Mill, and you will get more help and meet more mates than you can imagine - and tbh, l9 is hardly anything.....

Tarren Mill, and look out mainly for :-

Nayson, Eau, Evildan, Lolmangle, Handful, TRL, Renew, Samisdead, Sculli,Limpid, Samosa, Merkin, Rishj, Tarq, Sionguest, Rissok.

Nice one^^

@ Riss, you will probably get annoyed to waited this long to level an alt. Me and Tarj are having a great time on our lvl 40-somethings and it looks like soon I'll end up with 3 lvl 70s.

Ah well, I'll just wait until I've caught Sculli up!

Hunters are awesome fun though. Traps, pets, mental weapons, great stuff. Although on the odd occasion a mob makes it past my multiple shots and pet I tend to panic a bit. "Aaaaargh shit, raptor strike!"

The last two days Rissok has been demoted to running between the AH, the ammo shops and the mailbox!

^^Plenty of blues in there Ali. Looks fine to me for your level.

Are you in Outland now? As a level 59 you will notice your gear greatly improves after a bit of questing there.

I'll add your Rogue to my friends list. Why an Orc Rogue btw? Would a BELF or UD be a better choice? Maybe Dan would be the best to answer that one.

^^Plenty of blues in there Ali. Looks fine to me for your level.

Are you in Outland now? As a level 59 you will notice your gear greatly improves after a bit of questing there.

I'll add your Rogue to my friends list. Why an Orc Rogue btw? Would a BELF or UD be a better choice? Maybe Dan would be the best to answer that one.

I like Orcs. Are Undead/Elves better for that class then? I haven't ventured into outlands yet, simply because I have to finish quests in the Plaguelands and Silithus (I want my rep to go up with the Cenarion Hold).

Â