World of Warcraft

The_Rev

_o/

Re. POM. Did you not read about priests abusing it to solo quest mobs that required groups? It got nerfed because it was spammable.

:lol: Oh and :lol:

I do group quests ment for 3 in shadow, but they dont nerf that?

You can move past PoM in several ways, but instead of actually learning how to handle what the game brings you, people moan and moan.

The mysterybuff story

TBH i wouldnt be suprised if they gave us something silly. Maybe they will give a new scaling for CoH or reduce the mana cost, though their view of us as AoE healers wont fade apparantly.

Personally i want both Divine Spirit and Silence as core abilities. This wont happen :(

I can see CoH beeing replaced with a 41 talent self buff upping healing power with 100 though.

No point in getting your hopes up though. Will probably be a 41 pointer like; "Gives the earlier spent point in lolwell back" or "Makes repair costs 10% cheaper".

Gruul's sons?

Priest buff:

The cooldown for Prayer of Mending is now going to be ten seconds, instead of fifteen. Additionally, we're improving the amount of damage mitigation Power Word: Shield gains from plus to healing by an additional ten percent, which is effectively double what it is now. Circle of Healing will cost 30% less mana, and we're also continuing to look into improving Light well, as well as analyzing priest survivability in both PvE and PvP.

Whining does work then!

Had my first taste of Heroics today, with the regular instances farmed dry, this is the next step for me. Jesus H christ, this was only the Slave Pens, but it was rough, very rough. On one boss I got cleaved for 7k (a cleave, for those of you that nuke from 41 yards away, is when you take damage despite not having aggro, it only occurs to those of us that need to be stood next to the thing we're killing) and it one shotted me.

Fun though.

Jesus and they got the balls to call that buffs.

They will have to come up with something far better then 200 hp to your shield and 33% mana reduction on a spell so shit that nobody even has it talented.

GL on finding priests the next weeks. Rerolling or alts is bound to happen methinks.

Jesus preserve me from doing any more **** runs with Rehtori. He's the biggest pain in the arse in the guild. I'm almost scared to ask for a group no in gchat as I know he'll always be first to pipe up.

Against my own advice, we took him to BM yesterday, still L69. We we didn't even make it past the 2nd rift lord, never mind to a boss. We tried him on the boss, and we tried him on the adds, neither worked. On the second wipe he did less damage than the tank, who had pretty shit gear all over.

And of course it was eveybody else's fault. Greentomato for over nuking, me for not healing, the tank for not holding agro.

After that though, had a really fun PUG attempt at Botanica. Good group with a mage and rogue, and we sailed through to third boss before we broke up as it was after 1am.

Jesus preserve me from doing any more **** runs with Rehtori. He's the biggest pain in the arse in the guild. I'm almost scared to ask for a group no in gchat as I know he'll always be first to pipe up.

:clap: He asked me twice this weekend to come with me in instances, but i said the group was full and looked for other options! That was when Frostbaal joined to do SH. Quite a good replacement i say :twisted:

3 days left until my OS ban wears off! Ive already written 3 posts regarding the inability or the devs. and how they patch notes, blue posts doesnt even remotely reflect the current situation ingame!

The bastards will have to answer this time, or ban me some more!

3 days left until my OS ban wears off! Ive already written 3 posts regarding the inability or the devs. and how they patch notes, blue posts doesnt even remotely reflect the current situation ingame!

The bastards will have to answer this time, or ban me some more!

Im thinking it will be option 2 Tarj. :lol:

And Limpid, when you hit 68/69 you will find people are willing to do the instances you can do too. You can take things like Shattered Halls, Shadow Labs, Black Morass (have you done Old Hillsbrad by the way?) and Steam Vaults.

And for three things in one post: http://elitistjerks.com

Anyone else read this. I stumbled on it while looking for Karazhan stuff. Its pretty useful for info.

http://elitistjerks.com/showthread.php?t=8806 Even seems there are maths behind Rogue? I just thought you pressed your button, then hit Cloak of Shadows if you were in the shit. Seems i may have been wrong :mrgreen:

And Limpid, when you hit 68/69 you will find people are willing to do the instances you can do too. You can take things like Shattered Halls, Shadow Labs, Black Morass (have you done Old Hillsbrad by the way?) and Steam Vaults.

I've done 4 instances since TBC opened. I am l68. I'm really bored.

Â