World of Warcraft

The_Rev

Just to let you guys know, I've decided to pack in playing to concentrate on music. Had a possible signing offer come up and need to pursue it. Don't think I'll be returning to the game either.

Congrats mate.

Just to let you guys know, I've decided to pack in playing to concentrate on music. Had a possible signing offer come up and need to pursue it. Don't think I'll be returning to the game either.

I was expecting as much (and i saw your post on Cuss)

Looks like im gonna have to dig my 360 pad out a bit more often mate. Speak to you on live.

TBH its a bit frustrating with the current healing aggro. After they buffed it after 2.0 i think, its **** insane to heal. I can spec 5/5 in threat reduction and still get aggro off renews ticking. I really hope they give holy priests a panic button, or you will realise that paladins will be the most saught (rigth word?) healing class in 5 mans. The mobs you talked about will rip me apart. Hell even the mobs in Mana tombs can one-two shot me, and i have 7 k hp and 2.4 k armour.

You have more armor then me, a melee class with what is supposed to be a higher amour type, GG.

You have less than 2.4K armor Dan?!

Leather wearers have between 2 and 3k armour depending on how much agility they stack, I don't have much agility and have about 2.3k armour, yes.

But you have 30-35% more mitigation against melee than a caster though your dodge and parry. Its not just how hard you get hit, its how often.

Well for the sake of completeness, I have about 7.2K armor, unbuffed.

1 more level and I get my Elemental. Can't wait to set it on the elementals in Nagrand. They make me cry!

Elementals are immune to the school of magic they are made from. Earth = nature, Water = frost, shadow and fire speak for themselves. Which was a bit of a bastard for me the first time i stood in front of Ragnaros when i was fire specced!

It's those bastard wind elementals that I always end up agroing when I'm on the hunting q's...****.

Done the dung quest in Nagrand yet? Much like any other quest in wow - you run around picking shit up....

... only it's literal for this quest. :twisted:

Dinged 60 killing a mob. Dinged 70 killing a mob!

ding70so6.th.jpg

Went back to Azroth to learn my new spells, and of course with the gospel according to Thrall, seeketh out a Night Elf Hunter and cast Seed of Corruption (rank 1) on her.

Seed of Corruption - Rank 1

Requires Level 70

882 Mana

36 yd range

2 sec cast

Imbeds a demon seed in the enemy target, causing 1044 Shadow damage over 18 sec. When the target takes 1044 total damage, the seed will inflict 1110 to 1290 Shadow damage to all enemies within 15 yards of the target. Only one Corruption spell per Warlock can be active on any one target.

Basically its a dot with a cast time. Only when the dot does its damage, it explodes and the people standing near the explosion get hit. The theory is you can dot multiple things and start something of a chain reaction. So off to Tanaris i went to find a victim.

(video)

In this you can see the idea. Put the dot on the pet, put the dot on the Hunter. Run towards the Hunter and let them blow each other up. In hindsight i should have put the dot on the Hunter first. You will also see how stupidly easy Hunters have it when they try to interupt casters. I had 19 levels on this Legolas and it still turned a 2 second cast into a 4 second cast while doing nothing more than instant casts and white damage.

A rather nasty spell but is it still bugged? I also remember reading somewhere that the chain reaction mechanics are going to be toned down (A seed cannot set of another seed). Not sure how much truth there is in that.

Regardless, its a spell that will be bitched about for sure.

Â