World of Warcraft

The_Rev

A few things really. I have a lvl 42 warlock, so I'm on my way to Scarlet Monastery when a lvl 13 horde attacks me. I actually got off my horse to see what was going on, suspecting I was going to be ambushed but no the crazy sod was on his own. So I got bored and hit him with coa and immolate. However I had to admire how game he was for the fight.

Went on a raid to the Undercity and we got completely battered, someone in my guild told me not to go as we were too low a level but it was still damn funny.

Was in Booty Bay recently and popped for a beer, came back and I was dead. Thought I'd been ganked and that the bruisers had chased the guy. My mate asks what's going on and then he comes and stands by my corpse and I res, and then he gets attacked and I watch this, it's a rogue and the bruisers do nothing. Not a thing, anyone seen anything like that before?

They probably decided it was your own fault for being an Alliance!

(there are blind spots in all neutral towns btw. I know the ones in Rachet like the back of my hand. Not so sure about the other ones so much, but the Horde do have a killer terrain exploit in Booty Bay)

spotthedifferenceum7.jpg

Screenshot of the day. Which one is me?

AV now seems to come entirely down to which side has the fewest leechers. Last night after about a 30 min AV we had TEN people who'd gained the full bonus honour, with zero damage or healing done.

What is the **** point? You must have to press keys every now and again just to avoid going AFK, so why not just play the game and not ruining it for others?

I've met some decent people from other realms though. Was in AV three times running with a dual wielding enhancement shammy from Jaedenar, and we went round as a pair wiping out the lieutenants. Shame there's no way of joining with known friends in AV.

We should go on a Leecher killing spree.

Does anyone know where the Alliance tunnel is and how many elites are in there?

The entrance is on the path that goes up the mountain to the right of Stormpike graveyard, near Iron Deep Mine. I don't know how many elites are there, but I bet they're L65 elite and **** mean!

They should reverse that snowball hot fix. At least if that was still working, you could snowball the leeching words removed out of the portal and get them a deserter debuff at the same time!

I checked.

In the Horde tunnel there are groups of four L61 elites standing at the mouth, at the point where people res, behind where people res, and before the portal.

There is also a 61 elite patrolling who walks the length of the tunnel. He has two wolves with him. Im guessing they are the sniffer dogs to stop stealthed units going in there. The Alliance one is probably protected to a similar degree.

You will probably need a minimum of 15 people to take the tunnel with proper tanking and healers. You will probably need 25 or more given Alliance interference and the kind of braindead zerging you get in AV.

Oh well, it was a nice idea.

The gadgetzan arena exploit (sorry "clever use of game mechanics") is good fun.

Next time we are all online we can nail the Alliance and their Flightpath guy and get away with it. :)

Im still thoroughly enjoying PvP. I think you just logged on as everyone was logging off.

Really do think TBC cant come quickly enough though. Im certainly not bored of the game.

The gadgetzan arena exploit (sorry "clever use of game mechanics") is good fun.

Next time we are all online we can nail the Alliance and their Flightpath guy and get away with it. :)

lLol.its ace.

Spent a good 1/2 hour annoying ally tonight...

So last night we were killing Shadowninja in Org, before getting bored and logging, I log in this morning and hear a stealth noise. He cheap shotted me, I resisted (orc racial FTW) and then started on him, after a rupture he ran away and popped cloak (cloak doesn't work on bleeds), only to be pulled from stealth by the rupture and finished off. first time I've ever met up with him 1v1 I think :nod:

Â