World of Warcraft

The_Rev

Its migration time! A hell of a load of unguilded people have arrived in Orgri kitted out in Tier 3, from Dunemaul I believe.

On a side note, how profitable is stealth mining? 3 diamonds (75G) and 10 dark iron bars (100G) I got today, in a few hours of farming. I managed to buy a Libram of Resilience today and still with money to spare! Nerf!

Yeah, ive finally started getting a few drops.

I literally went a couple of months with no joy whatsoever and built up an impossibly large pile of DKP.

Then the loot became Warlock friendly again, and im now at 5/8 Felheart and 1/8 Nemesis plus a lot of +damage gear for PvP and things are looking rosy.

Need an epic weapon though. The one i have is good, especially with the enchant, but an upgrade is next on my wishlist.

We actually had a great tactic, the 2 warriors fought for aggro while I healed, when my heal got me aggro, I'd self heal, keep the aggro, and they'd get to dps. Then when I died, we were at the graveyard, so I quickly ressed, and back to step 1.

Then we got a Priest to help us kite Gamon to Silithus (on our mains), but he despawned at the Thousand Needles Lift :(

I have 9 pieces of epic gear, though I only wear 7. I also have an epic mount.

I helped a level 6 mate out last night, and gave him the exact same tour you gave me, the XR flight paths, some bonus money, some new bag slots, and all the basic info you need. It reminded me of back in September when you helped me out, I probably would have jacked it in because Id have been overwhelmed, like with so many games before. So I thank you, my mates don't though!

BTW, I know your secret Sion. You didn't delete him. I tried to create a char called Siongest but it was already in use :nod:

and:

Just got your UI sorted after the migration? (and in my case twice after getting a new PC)

Prepare to do it again, its patch day!

BTW, I know your secret Sion. You didn't delete him. I tried to create a char called Siongest but it was already in use :nod:

I typed the words D E L E T E into the slot so I can only assume they still keep a copy floating around somewhere.

Speaking of which:

/script CT_RA_Emergency_TargetMember(1);

/cast Flash Heal(Rank 1)

/script ClearTarget();

How to play like a rogue if you are a priest? 1 button Molten Core!

Â