World of Warcraft

The_Rev

We chat loads on the rogue channel, we're a cool bunch. Without Ahn I came 2nd on Vanity meter tonight. Its just a pity we wiped on Rag, the first 2 phases went smoothly, then Noctus died and the rogues all got pwned. It seems some healers just don't like to heal the MT for some reason.

Oh, we're migrating...great :roll:

We absolutely twatted Raggy in phase 1, but then as usual it all seemed to go tits up phase 2. I still don't totally understand the Sons of Flame bit. We were all told to go to the "safe" area, but everybody seemed to go there, including the people tanking the sons. What's the point of that, as the mana burn absolutely wrecked the attempt in my opinion.

I've migrated, i signed the guild charter. Will be around tomorrow spamming invites and promoting people so we can fill up the guild quickly.

Nays, be on tomorrow morning please, the sooner i get another officer to replace me and start invites the better, as I have a job, see ;)

EDIT: Sam, if you migrate now you'll get an invite, thats pretty much what one of the officers said last night. For instance last night we got a lvl 60 rogue to sign the charter, and he got kept in the guild because we're a rogue short, thats how casual it is at the moment, you need not even apply.

rew0zo.jpg

I've had my 5 minutes, i made Lierox the GM as I have to go to work, but nonetheless I have the screeny to prove I was top of the tree for a few hours at least!

When you move you lose all your addon setting. Nayson you will have to remind me what i had on SCT, it seems different. I'm also farming record crits again, and have had to set up mountequip and itemrack etc

Yeah, ive had that to a certain extent.

My Titan Bar, MoveAnything!, Discord Action Bars and stuff like that all stayed the same when i moved. They must be saved to "Nayson"

Things like Critline, SCT, Mountequip and NUF are reset. Im guessing they are saved to "Nayson of Deathwing" even though im now "Nayson of Tarren Mill" so its just a case of retweaking them.

New Tabard is cool though. Its white!

I was mining in Thousand Needles earlier and came across 2 people, more then I ever did on DW! Can't be bad can it? ;)

Nays, do you mind if I pwn you in more duels to try and get my crits back up?

You might force me to respec imba lock again Dan...

Got my first kill on Tarren Mill. Level 60 Dwarf Hunter who did a /no when i feared his pet!

I've migrated, i signed the guild charter. Will be around tomorrow spamming invites and promoting people so we can fill up the guild quickly.

Nays, be on tomorrow morning please, the sooner i get another officer to replace me and start invites the better, as I have a job, see ;)

EDIT: Sam, if you migrate now you'll get an invite, thats pretty much what one of the officers said last night. For instance last night we got a lvl 60 rogue to sign the charter, and he got kept in the guild because we're a rogue short, thats how casual it is at the moment, you need not even apply.

Am migrating now then matey.or as soon as poss.

:-)

For some weird reason, you can only do it between 3am and 3pm (dunnon whether thats Paris time or London time) so you might want to do it from work (and not 'work')

Â