World of Warcraft

The_Rev

If any of you guys gets hold of any greater eternal essence or living essence, could you maybe consider giving it to me? I still need 5 living essence and 4 greater eternal for my über heal enchant.

Im going to be away for a week or more now, as im off to Germany, but il see ya ingame when i come home ;)

So i suggest you take limpid + sam + juju and do some dm west/east, and post me the essences :)

How did they finish off Kazzak at the end? Did the gm's show up? Anyway, we should pull him like that :D

[sERVER] Server will close down in 15 minutes

Yep. Whoever dragged him there closed the server!

They had no choice, after 3 minutes Kazzak becomes an unstoppable killing machine. I might well venture onto the EU Burning Legion Forum and ask some questions about that epic night. God bless em

Id think you would need a lot of hunters.

One shoots the shit out of him, runs so Kazzak chases, feigns death which breaks combat so aggro is wiped and he can bandage any health he lost.

Next one shoots the shit out of Kazzak when the first one has feigned death. Runs so Kazzak chases, feigns death to break combat. (etc etc)

Its quite a distance from the Blasted Lands to Stormwind though. Fair Play to them for doing it!

I love old pictures like that, top stuff!

My favourite section of WOW ever. I loved Shadowfang Keep. Lovely design and great enemies (I have a particular penchant for Werewolves and Vampires) It was so much more fun and less serious then.

Siongest had spare slots in his bars! Was he a rogue or something?

That was before I was doing the 'stance dance' :winkold:

Count the buttons!

Count the bagslots, what a complate nab!

And who still has the group interface up in a raid?

Complete nab #2!

Why would a rogue need to know the status of the raid?

He doesnt do any healing, buffing, or contrubute to the well being of the party in any way, shape or form!

Anyway: BUTTONS!

Count the buttons!

Count the bagslots, what a complate nab!

And who still has the group interface up in a raid?

Complete nab #2!

Bag slots? 74 do me just fine thank you.

As for the group interface. I often chat to my fellow groupies when in a raid, saves spamming raid chat.

Why would a rogue need to know the status of the raid?

So they can see an impending wipe and disappear of course.

:clap:

and on a serious note, take notice of healers catching aggro. Though if we catch aggro, we usually die right away so.. :roll:

Hey, now I have cables, vanishing is perfectly justified as I'm not just saving my own ass, I'm helping res to assist the raid getting up and running again.

Hey, now I have cables, vanishing is perfectly justified as I'm not just saving my own ass, I'm helping res to assist the raid getting up and running again.

Is there an engineering gizmo that will let me disappear?! if you're nicking my job, I want to be able to do the same!

Is there an engineering gizmo that will let me disappear?! if you're nicking my job, I want to be able to do the same!

Id argue your ankh is nicking my job!

Â