World of Warcraft

The_Rev

Me too. To be honest though, it doesn't really matter that much to me what they say, as I can never do an MC run starting at 6-7pm UK time, just not possible.

It's only really ZG and AQ weekend runs keeping me playing at the moment.

We should be able to get Razorgore down soon.

But Guilds like Precious, Mist, PE and the like raid what, five nights a week?

If people want that, they can go there, surely?

Exactly, BWL guilds require total dedication and constant raiding, you have to raid daily because it takes so long to down the **** bosses that the weeks up and the instance is reset before you know it.

If Wowrush does form a hardcore BWL group, I won't be part of it. I'm enjoying the game at the moment, in a kind of laid back way, if I get in permanently I should be able to get into more raids and until then I can sneak in the odd ZG/AQ raid. If for no other reason, having a guild is great because it means no more PUGS, game information on tap and people can make things up for you on the cheap!

I enjoyed downing the 3rd BWL boss, it was one of the best moments in the game, but the amount of time you have to dedicate to the game in order to progress that far, I'm not sure its worth it. For instance, in the hour of room clearing in the build up to the Broodlord (aoe, disarming traps, killing mobs) you simply cannot go afk, or you wipe the raid. Hours of playing at that sort of level, every night, does take its toll, and the game stops becoming enjoyable.

Once the expansion pack comes theres going to be quests, levelling up, new areas etc and BWL will take a back seat anyway.

I'll keep playing casually methinks.

We haven't had a good gank squad for a while now. Now the VT boys have got a few 60's, we should go out and hammer some poor bastards!

That was always the most fun. Still remember that night at (the port place with the bruisers running around?) with Tarj, Nays, Sie, Riss and Dan. Top banana entertainment.

Yep, proper real world PvP with your chums is easily the best thing about WoW. Especially when it's at a place where it's unexpected like Chillwind. I've had a good laugh in STV and Gadget, but they're almost like open air arenas now. I got a couple of allies out side the ally flight path in Burning Steppes last night, that could be a good spot.

Come to the dark side - I mean wpl. We gank Chillwind Post and Sorrow Hill all the time. Some of our guildies come to play as well...

Me and Risso invented that.

Riss aren't you quitting WOW soon anyway?

Come to the dark side - I mean wpl. We gank Chillwind Post and Sorrow Hill all the time. Some of our guildies come to play as well...

Me and Risso invented that.

Riss aren't you quitting WOW soon anyway?

Next month for definite. When I move to the IOM it's time to delete, it can't go on ruling my life forever!

Then what do you care about the future of the guild?

Speaking of which, I can't get to internal parts of the guild website so feel free to copy and paste any of the big talking points :P

We haven't had a good gank squad for a while now. Now the VT boys have got a few 60's, we should go out and hammer some poor bastards!

Oh yes.

Lots.

And then some more.

And on that note,i was absolutely twatted by Edythegreat last night...something of a legend i believe? :-)

Although it did take two of them....

Edythegreat

He had his hearthstone set in Warsong Gulch.

The PvP Paladin who was always in the battlegrounds. Tried his hardest to get rank 14, and hasnt been seen in Warsong Gulch since he got it.

Apparently he has a great big sword now, but ive not seen him since he got there, which is weird, cos i saw him every day on his way up.

Edythegreat. A Deathwing legend.

Not true. You have to play alot, but not that much. Some people just prefer pvp, like Nayson who is a closet pvper....I don't get it myself but if they enjoy it then they enjoy it.

Right first off. You cant compare rogues to priest, regarding the epic quest. Every bloody boss in the game drops a nice rogue blade. No boss drops a priest staff. Its just as easy to get warblade of hakkar or any of the mc daggers, then the eye of divinety.

Second. The only reason MALICE is at nefarian is because they have done loads of bwl. Precious is not precious anymore. If Nayson hadnt left he would have been kicked, simply because the gear standard and requirement of Malice players are top notch. So praising precious for their fast progress is just stupid.

Oh, it is true Dan.

You have to put an obscene amount of time to get to rank 14.

Rank 1-11 im told is quite easy, due to the amount of people who get to rank 11 for the 64g Epic mount, then just quit, leaving ranks 12,13 and 14 for Hardcore PvP players.

Tankar (im not sure whether you know him or not) said it took him about a month of PvP, 14-15 hours a day, just to get from Rank 13 to Rank 14.

That is sad.

Right first off. You cant compare rogues to priest, regarding the epic quest. Every bloody boss in the game drops a nice rogue blade. No boss drops a priest staff. Its just as easy to get warblade of hakkar or any of the mc daggers, then the eye of divinety.

Second. The only reason MALICE is at nefarian is because they have done loads of bwl. Precious is not precious anymore. If Nayson hadnt left he would have been kicked, simply because the gear standard and requirement of Malice players are top notch. So praising precious for their fast progress is just stupid.

True.

Bear in mind that several (10-15) people in Precious were from the guilds Pheonix and Pariah (Those Guilds who were farming Nefarion in November and December, then **** off to Talinvaar.) who didnt want to migrate out of Deathwing.

Nice lads, and Sly is a great guildleader, but for them it is WoW > Real Life.

**** that.

And Tarj has a point about itemisation too.

To be put bluntly, caster itemisation on the game is **** terrible.

There is good melee shit in every single instance. Lots of places had **** all for casters.

There are two or three really good blue staffs on the game as PvE drops, The Trindlehaven Staff of Ninja from LBRS and the Rod of the Ogre Magi from the Tribue Run. There is one as a Quest reward from Argent Dawn that is a pain in the arse to get, and there is one as a reward for PvP in Alterac Valley.

I guess Rogues do need some kind of quest at 60, but they cant complain about not being able to get gear from anywhere else either.

Â