World of Warcraft

The_Rev

1.9 has made Necrosis move to the middle of my screen, and it seems undraggable too.

Im thinking ive got to respec, cos this curse of shadows nerf seems to have completely **** my shadowbolt damage (fired bolts for about 20-30 minutes, didnt even get within 1000 of what i was critting before, and within 500 of what i was non critting before) Seems Blizz are trying to encourage Warlocks to use dots, not nukes in fights. Which would be nice, except in PvP, fights dont reeally last long enough for our dots to really hurt the target, and apparently, the proc for nightfall (a sort of replacement for ruin) has been changed to focus on a channeling spell instead of the dot it used to focus on. I hope this is bullshit, or if it isnt bullshit, its a bug.

The Shard bag, i still cant see any reason why i would want it. It was never about how many we could carry, or even that we had to farm them, but it was the distance and time we have to spend travelling to places where the **** drop.

You get a whisper for an instance you are up for, they are ready to go, you say you have no shards, and would they mind waiting 30-40 minutes while you go farm some? Generally, you will be told to piss off. THAT is what is annoying about shards.

At least you've never felt the shame of starting an instance and realising that you've forgotten to buy any ankhs. I keep 10 on me at all times just in case now!

Just seen a great discussion on one of the boards, a rogue complaining about how overpowered shammies with shields are, but "If I can get the jump on them, then I normally win."

So, that'll be every time then, stealthing gaylord!

Blizz...downloader......failing.......must.............................find......other mean....of.........urrrrrrgh

[beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep]

At least you've never felt the shame of starting an instance and realising that you've forgotten to buy any ankhs. I keep 10 on me at all times just in case now!

Just seen a great discussion on one of the boards, a rogue complaining about how overpowered shammies with shields are, but "If I can get the jump on them, then I normally win."

So, that'll be every time then, stealthing gaylord!

Indeed, that guy does appear to be a bit of an idiot. It's like a hunter saying "Shamans can kick my arse when I don't have my pet out and thus, are overpowered!".

then watch when you get in as all your addons refuse to load, no auctioneer, no opium no blah blah, the only ones that load are the ones I d/l this morning before the patch that were 1.9 compliant

Riss, Direct Action Bars - nah, they aint happening either

Can I feck get onto an add-on site to get new versions - you guessed it - Norfolk and chance

That is pretty much unforgivable as far as im concerned.

It really pisses me off when Shamies do it.

All the crap we have to do to collect our resurrecting reagent. What we would give just to be able to nip over to a vendor and pick some up, and you guys have it and forget to do it.

Forgive me while my blood boils.

Anyway, i think Undercity might be a good place to live now. You can mount there, you can use the AH there, its on the right side of the game for all the endgame instances, and there is certainly a lot less lag there if you suffered from that in Orgrimmar. There are no Hunter/Shaman trainers there though, but i think a lot of people will move out of Orgrimmar now. Which would be a shitter if you are an enchanter...

Riss, Direct Action Bars - nah, they aint happening either

Haven't used them since the last patch when they stopped working, just use the standard in game bars now, since I worked out that 75% of my (over)powers are in fact, shit.

The only one I'll really miss if it's **** is mount equip, don't want to have manually swap stuff when I go for a ride.

[

Anyway, i think Undercity might be a good place to live now. You can mount there, you can use the AH there, its on the right side of the game for all the endgame instances, and there is certainly a lot less lag there if you suffered from that in Orgrimmar. There are no Hunter/Shaman trainers there though, but i think a lot of people will move out of Orgrimmar now. Which would be a shitter if you are an enchanter...

I think I'll be moving my HS around now dependant on what area I'm playing in at the time, if its Premier League or WPL I'll nip into UC and set it to there, Felwwod / Wintersping, I'll move it back to TB, theres only two reasons for HS location - rested bonus and AH, closer to where you want to be the better imo

The patch hasnt affected me too much as i haven't used any talent points in Enrage as Its more of a Fury/arms Warrior talent rather than Arms/Fury. I respecced recently to bank more points into tactical mastery and its paid dividends in BG. i can retain Rage for a loooong time now and thats always useful when surrounded by groups of alliance who all desperately require destroying. :winkold:

Undercity will definitely be my new home btw. Always preferred it to Orgri anyway and now the AH is there there really is no excuse.

That is pretty much unforgivable as far as im concerned.

It really pisses me off when Shamies do it.

Which is the exact reaction I got the first time I did it! Hence keeping far more than I need on me. Been in an instance with other shammies since and quite often get whispered "Sssshhhh mate, don't say anything but can I borrow an ankh?!"

Anyway, i think Undercity might be a good place to live now. You can mount there, you can use the AH there, its on the right side of the game for all the endgame instances, and there is certainly a lot less lag there if you suffered from that in Orgrimmar. There are no Hunter/Shaman trainers there though, but i think a lot of people will move out of Orgrimmar now.

Yeah, think I'll do the same, as I've got loads to do in Premier League/WPL

Which would be a shitter if you are an enchanter...

You can still advertise your wares as the trade channel now covers all major areas I think.

What do you mean you can mount in UC by the way?

What do you mean you can mount in UC by the way?

You can mount! normally you lose your mount as you get further into Lordaeron. Not anymore! 1.9 is ace, i've noticed loads of differences like AH receipts and the like. Also, Riss, don't worry about the mods its only affected Bicks not myself or Nays. Just re-enable them all upon entering.

That's ace, always pissed me off the run from the ruins to the bat in UC.

Can't wait to try out the changes now.

I bet our friends the pallies are all sat round scratching their heads at their revamp.

Saying that I hope the shammy talent trees get looked at, as most of them are total crap.

Nice one Daniel san, well deserved mate, it's been a pleasure playing with you!

First thing you should do now is go and kick the shit out of that elite on Stonetalon peak!

Â