World of Warcraft

The_Rev

Isn't it Scholo? Or have I missed an in-joke? Are there rogue epic quests?

It might be, the instance is called Scholomance, but its a School. Full of mean things that want to kill you.

And there isnt a Rogue epic quest (yet)

Locks, Paladins (mounts) Priests (weapon) Shamen (armour) and Hunters (Weapon and armour) get epic quests. Im not sure anybody else does.

Locks also get a second epic quest for a spell called the Ritual of Summoning, which is basically for a toy (the Doomguard)

I noticed TRL's alt there, c'mon tarj, get the Priest to 60 first! I'll be back on tonight, ready for the home straight, after what feels like a 4 week absence.

Dinged 54, and it was the crappiest upgrade ever. No upgrade to spells, and just power ups to weapon enhances that I never, ever use. What a jip! Oh well, at least I saved a bit of cash!

Went from being down to 5 q's, to having to dump some. I've got stuff to do in Premier League which is great fun, nice and testing, and Silithus. Also got 2 new quests for ST (so I've got three in total) that I'll share if anybody fancies a run through tonight.

Most of the endgame runs are raids though. Typically 8 man "class runs" (ie, one from each class) just farming for the gear that gets dropped inside. They are good fun, and you should be able to get into them from 58. Id seriously reccomend a few of those before even attempting a 5 man.

Had a good run through the ST last night, with me, Dan, Bicks, a priest from the guild and a random tank.

Didn't get off to the best of starts when a group of allies we'd killed at the entrance to the temple caught up with us inside and got their revenge while we were fighting mobs. The tank then tried to sprint for the portal and got wiped again.

Once inside though it all went nice and smoothly, even though I didn't have time to finish my last two q's, so ANOTHER run is needed! Best news was the dragon at the end dropped a nice shield, the Crest of Supremacy which has great armor and nice stats.

Until the shield dropped, it was all plate or squishie shite, so I was beginning to lose hope!

I've now got two out of three of the blue dragonscale set: http://www.thottbot.com/?set=491

and as soon as I've levelled, Lacroix from the guild is going to make me the leggings, which gives me a nice bonus to all resistances and to spell damage.

I got a paiur of gloves whose only additional benefit was spirit

Yeah like they'll sell

Dont want to piss you off Riss but todays patch is 76MB - ie **** huge - its taking me an age to download it, for you thats days normally isntit?

I got a paiur of gloves whose only additional benefit was spirit

Yeah like they'll sell

Dont want to piss you off Riss but todays patch is 76MB - ie **** huge - its taking me an age to download it, for you thats days normally isntit?

I just don't bother with the Blizzard thing, I get it off either Curse or one of the mirror sites when they're put on there. The last couple have gone straight on to the mirror sites, and I got something like 150 download speed, so it didn't take long at all.

try logging into curse and the likes today, error message after error message, in fact any site connected to WoW seems to be having diffiulties, never mind I'm up to 5omb now only another say hour to go

WoW official - errror

UI-WoW - Error

Curse - Error

Thottbott - working no download on here though

Ok whilst typing this finally found this download site which appears to be working

Â