Clicky!

Im thinkin of this one :lol:

Lazy!

Dan should not get this...

Any good?

What do you think about this one Nays?

Clicky!

Mp3 thingy.

Does anyone of you know how i get an add0n to show hp and mana/rage in percentage? Next to the bars i mean..ive seen pics of it, but i cant find it.

And that dmg report add0n, whats that?

And if Sam and TarQ read this, go back a few pages and install an add0n called auto-buff and some others. You will need it soon! PvP requires certain stuff ;)

Don't worry Tarj, you can fear me to your heart's content. The only defence I have is the Tremor Totem which is as much use as nowt to be honest, as it only reduces the effects, and only when I'm in range of it. If I drop it and go in to melee, then I can be feared all too easily!

Should hit 50 tonight, after I get in from my Xmas do.

Hehe, you have no idea how hard shammies are Riss. I had a crack at a 59 elite and two regular 58's with a 56 shammy, and he knocked em silly.

He healed himself almost as good as i could have done, and i only had to heal him hard once. His totems made him harder then rock, and the fact that he could heal aswell made it just laughable.

He must have been resto specced then Tarj, as I can't heal for shite. If I have to respec towards the end of the game (which most shammies have to to get into big raids) then it's goodbye to either decent casting or melee.

I'd love to know which totems make us harder than rock! They're group buffs basically, and very easily destroyed!

Managed to ding 59 last night (even after I was killed in Silithus due to certain people pissing about with the need/greed :winkold: )

Anyone know what XP the Xmas quests are? Thought i might have a go at them before they disappear.

Looks like its gonna be Eastern Plaguelands and Silithus to take me to 60, so any help from a certain Warlock would be welcome. :D

Think i can, not sure though. I have been stunned when mounted, and it really sux, because the chance of breaking it with insigna is zero when mounted.

Tbh. i feel the insigna have ruined the game for priests. Simply because our fear is everything to us. Once a warrior/rogue attacks us, he can take off 40 % of my hp in a sec, my fear is my only chance to ever get hits in except dots. And when he then gets feared and uses that insigna, i have nothing else to do then heal myself, and run around for the fear cooldown to chill.

And i know there are different insignias.

I agree, sort of. I wouldnt go as far to say as it has ruined it, but i makes it a lot tougher. Id imagine its even worse for Alliance Priests/Locks up against undead Rogues. Immune to your main fighting tactic, not just once with the Insignia, but twice with Will of the Forsaken. And the thing you are fighting can cut you down in five seconds, and had CC spells that, oddly, you cannot break even though he can break yours, and you are supposed to be the magic guy. It is a **** how a lot of things can be immune to magical attacks, yet the people who have no option other than to attack with magic have no defense against melee. It was even worse for Locks before the 1.8 Death Coil thingy. Before that, if we got hit by a Rogue first, we died. At least now we can last about 5 seconds before we die!

Going to do the Metzen reindeer q tonight, as I saw him being held in the geologist camp just as you go into Searing Gorge from Badlands.

That quest is a piece of piss. Its supposed to be level 60, but ill bet you could solo it at 45...

You just go up to him, stick the Quest item on him, complete the quest, and if you are on your own run like **** when all the Adds come, or if you are with Sion, laugh as he kicks the shit out of all of them at the same time.

Take it back to Orgrimmar, cash it in for 6250XP and get a Reindeer Mount.

Just spent a couple of hours reading through somw WoW forums and it would appear that BG is the best way for a lvl 60 Warrior to get decent (mostly Blues and Purple) gear to begin with. MC doesnt have too much in the way of Warrior gear, which tbh doesnt bother me too much at this point as i've stated before the 40 man runs are a bit daunting for me.

Getting rep with the Frostwolf Clan (which can take a while) and getting into the Hall of Legends seems to be the route for me which is great as I love AV and AB anyway and I can also mix it up with some of the other high level instances.

Bit happier now as I thought I would have to be doing instance runs almost constantly and I love a bit of BG. :clap:

Managed to ding 59 last night (even after I was killed in Silithus due to certain people pissing about with the need/greed :winkold: )

Anyone know what XP the Xmas quests are? Thought i might have a go at them before they disappear.

Looks like its gonna be Eastern Plaguelands and Silithus to take me to 60, so any help from a certain Warlock would be welcome. :D

I'd love to know how a delay in rolling can get you killed, you don't just stand there when an item is being rolled for do you?

Â