World of Warcraft

The_Rev

Wish i could post pictures of myself :(

Btw. sorry about the last boss last night, i was horrible the whole instance... must have been to tired. But you did get the Morphaz?

Did ZF last night for the first time with three people from the guild. A L60 shadow priest called Lacroix, a rogue called Alleen and a druid called Hippiedude. Apart from the L60 we were all mid 40's, so only got to the bit where you need the hammer of Zul Farrak by the pool. Just too many mobs at once. Completed two quests though for 11,000 XP combined, and got about 20,000+ XP inside, so it was well worthwhile.

best gank and camp ever.

I killed him.

Sie killed him.

Then we kept him stunlocked/seduced/feared for ages and ages. Then Carrwyn killed him. I should have used the Infernal, but i didnt think.

gank11ae.th.jpg

gank29fo.th.jpg

gank39gb.th.jpg

gank49vc.th.jpg

gank56dx.th.jpg

gank67ec.th.jpg

Anybody up for Zul'Farak tonight, I really want to get that Carrot and Stick enchant. Those mithril spurs are ace by the way Si, cheers for attaching them for me. You can notice the difference when travelling next to somebody who hasn't got them over distance, should be good in Arathi Basin when running for the flag. I think the spurs give you about 8% mount speed increase, and the carrot and stick is another 5%, and they stack so you're getting well over a 10% increase.

That shield spike is ace too, I've got the chance to block with a shield maxed out in my talent tree, so it's a brilliant addition.

Btw. sorry about the last boss last night, i was horrible the whole instance... must have been to tired. But you did get the Morphaz?

hehe, I couldn't believe you managed to die when you did, we all had near full health. I assumed someone would rescue you. Never mind, I got my rogue gear, thats what matters. Zul Farrak next I reckon, or Mauradon (sp?)

hehe, I couldn't believe you managed to die when you did, we all had near full health. I assumed someone would rescue you. Never mind, I got my rogue gear, thats what matters. Zul Farrak next I reckon, or Mauradon (sp?)

My bad really, was to tired.

Very nice Si! Could you make one for me?

Horde to Alliance ratio on Deathwing (active players). Seems we are outnumbered by the lord of the rings fans by 1.7-1

Druids, the Warlocks the least played classes on the Horde side. Mages, Warriors and Rogues the most popular.

Having said that, this Warrior isnt very popular. Death is on its way...

heisabouttodie7ez.jpg

And some of the string of dead Alliance we met on the way to our untimely ends at the Arena.

ganklethorn4po.jpg

One dead, the other about to meet an angry TRL. Oh, and is that a Shadowbolt i see brewing on the right hand side?

I just completed Maraudon, and not a single high roll on my part (I'm suspecting its a bug in my game ;) ). We had a group without a Priest or a Shammy, but still survived! Got loads of xp and a sword better than the one I have as a q reward. I have bid 50G on a dagger too so I'm looking forward to using my new weapons.

I also found a very good Mage who probably has loads of level 60 alts (he knew his way around with his eyes closed), who can help out on future instances.

Â